Can't tell...

Posted by 5120289248952508338 on May 11, 2015

I've taken 3 capsules/day for 2 weeks and I cannot tell a difference.

Good

Posted by 5596564778934540086 on May 07, 2015

This helped with my leaky gut syndrome. Its not completely healed, but i think this helped in conjunction with l-glutamine.

Great Product

Posted by 5569199584680273127 on Sep 16, 2014

Have used product before with great success and when I ran out had to resort to the internet to purchase the product. I live in one of the largest cities in America where there are several different nationally known health food chains, which have discontinued shelving the Nettle Quercetin. This product works far better for me than the bromelain kind. Thanks for selling it.

verygood product

Posted by Reviewer1857565 on Oct 20, 2013

i take one of these every night before bed and it really keeps my nose unclogged. sometimes i take two if my noose is clogged pretty bad before i go to bed. it is a very good product. i buy it allthe time.

Helps with hives

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought it due to getting hives, major over-production of histamine. It helps. Not a fix, but reduces the redness and itching temporarily. I've also used straight nettle leaf, in a tincture, but sometimes its easier to take it in pill form. And the quercetin is supposed to also be good for this. I've taken regular over-the-counter anti-histamines, which also help, but I don't like taking that long term.

Stinging Nettle Quercetin really helps with allergies.

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Aug 04, 2012

I found taking this Stinging Nettle,Quercein helps my allergy onset asthma. Found it works even better when I added Asthma Clear by Ridgecrest. Finally able to sleep all night without my inhalers.

it didn't help

Posted by 5087220571033392894 on Jul 16, 2012

i tried it for over two weeks, taking two caps in the a.m. and one cap in the p.m. i did NOT notice any improvement in my allergy symptoms.

Great for allergies

Posted by sylviecha on Jul 05, 2012

My husband used this product in the middle of an allegic reaction, and this helped lessen the symptoms ( sneezing and stuffy nose). Pretty effective !

helped with spring allergies

Posted by Reviewer1653646 on May 08, 2012

This product worked well for my teen son's spring allergies. We ran out and his other natural allergy products worked ok but adding the extra nettle / quercetin combo helped him more. Do need to take 4 to 6 capsules on most days

Quercetin didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1864442 on Mar 30, 2012

Love stinging nettle so I tried with the quercetin. It was less effective than just the stinging nettle. Eclectic institute is my favorite nettle source.