Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin, 350 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Good

Posted by Reviewer2718127 on Apr 10, 2008

This works better than the other homeopathic remedy I tried for allergy issues. Seems to be doing a pretty good job. I'm going to order another bottle and give it a longer test period.

Fine product

Posted by Reviewer2563945 on Jan 22, 2008

I've been taking a few different vitamins and herbs for hair and nails, and to be honest, I'm not sure which is helping the most, but my nails are growing like they never have before.

So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer1683775 on Sep 23, 2008

I've had problems with other allergy medications (drowsiness, etc.)and needed a natural solution for my rhinitis. So far as long as I take them as instructed I've had no problems with this product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2281992 on May 18, 2008

I've been bothered by indoor and outdoor allergies for many years. I used to take the leading OTC brand but I was always on the lookout for a natural product that works. This product does a very good job of controlling my allergies, although sometimes my eyes still remain itchy. Overall, I recommend this product, and I will continue to buy it.

Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin, 90 Veggie Caps (ECL-36902)

Posted by Reviewer1390372 on Jun 01, 2008

I have used the Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettles without quercetin for several years. I really like that product. I understand why the quercetin was added to this supplement, but I don't prefer to take them together. I prefer to take them individually since quercetin can keep me awake at night if I take it too late in the day.