It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1257683 on Nov 19, 2007

It works really well for asthma and allergies. A lot less coughing while taking the product.

Helps with hives

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought it due to getting hives, major over-production of histamine. It helps. Not a fix, but reduces the redness and itching temporarily. I've also used straight nettle leaf, in a tincture, but sometimes its easier to take it in pill form. And the quercetin is supposed to also be good for this. I've taken regular over-the-counter anti-histamines, which also help, but I don't like taking that long term.

Great Product

Posted by 5569199584680273127 on Sep 16, 2014

Have used product before with great success and when I ran out had to resort to the internet to purchase the product. I live in one of the largest cities in America where there are several different nationally known health food chains, which have discontinued shelving the Nettle Quercetin. This product works far better for me than the bromelain kind. Thanks for selling it.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2206131 on Jun 17, 2009

The Nettle Quercetin works wonders for sinus and ear infections and allergies.I read all the reviews before I initially purchased it and I found them to be accurate. It really helped me a lot last fall when I had a horrible cold that went into my chest.I had had it for two weeks when I added Ivy Leaf Syrup and Olbass Syrup to the Nettle/Quercitin and my non stop cough and chest congestion went away within four to fives days without the doctor.

Great Seasonal Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer2079854 on Aug 16, 2009

Ive been taking this product for two months now and have had almost a 100% reduction in my seasonal allergy symptoms. I used to be plagued w/ headaches, congestion and exhaustion until late autumn but not anymore. I've taken up to eight capsules a day w/no side effects. Give it a try!

Better than I expected.

Posted by Reviewer1516832 on Mar 12, 2010

These capsules contained about 1/3 as much nettle as others I'd been taking, but were as good or better at controlling my allergy symptoms.

Allergy savior

Posted by Reviewer2512060 on Apr 28, 2010

very helpful for allergy season

Stinging Nettle, Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Apr 29, 2010

This year for the first time I have a severe bout of pollen allergies which was primarily affecting the throat and upper chest. Now I periodically have some coughing and if I 2 capsules, the coughing stops in about 5 minutes. I just recommended this to a friend who has friends with bad allergies.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3338230 on Aug 29, 2008

Works just as well as any sinus medication, except it's all natural! The only problem I have is that the capsules are huge. I have a problem swallowing them. Other than that, they work really well.

So long allergies...

Posted by Reviewer3295254 on May 08, 2010

This compound is by far the best treatment for my allergies. Would buy this product again to continue treating symptoms. Chris in CT