Helps with hives

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought it due to getting hives, major over-production of histamine. It helps. Not a fix, but reduces the redness and itching temporarily. I've also used straight nettle leaf, in a tincture, but sometimes its easier to take it in pill form. And the quercetin is supposed to also be good for this. I've taken regular over-the-counter anti-histamines, which also help, but I don't like taking that long term.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1257683 on Nov 19, 2007

It works really well for asthma and allergies. A lot less coughing while taking the product.

Stinging Nettle, Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Apr 29, 2010

This year for the first time I have a severe bout of pollen allergies which was primarily affecting the throat and upper chest. Now I periodically have some coughing and if I 2 capsules, the coughing stops in about 5 minutes. I just recommended this to a friend who has friends with bad allergies.

First product to work

Posted by Reviewer1557971 on Oct 20, 2007

Husband has bad allergies,this keeps them in check.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3338230 on Aug 29, 2008

Works just as well as any sinus medication, except it's all natural! The only problem I have is that the capsules are huge. I have a problem swallowing them. Other than that, they work really well.

Definitely helped with allergies!

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Aug 18, 2010

For the first time in my life, I suffered with terrible allergies this year. The doctor put me on Clarinex and nose sprays, but even after using those things (and running out), my symptoms still weren't totally gone. I'm not a fan of using drugs--I like natural therapies best, so when I saw the reviews for this product, I decided to try it. I took 2 pills twice a day, and within 2 weeks, all my allergy symptoms were gone! I am a believer and won't be without stinging nettles again!

So long allergies...

Posted by Reviewer3295254 on May 08, 2010

This compound is by far the best treatment for my allergies. Would buy this product again to continue treating symptoms. Chris in CT

Great Seasonal Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer2079854 on Aug 16, 2009

Ive been taking this product for two months now and have had almost a 100% reduction in my seasonal allergy symptoms. I used to be plagued w/ headaches, congestion and exhaustion until late autumn but not anymore. I've taken up to eight capsules a day w/no side effects. Give it a try!

Allergy savior

Posted by Reviewer2512060 on Apr 28, 2010

very helpful for allergy season

Stining nettle

Posted by Reviewer2138212 on May 19, 2011

I have used this on and off for a couple weeks have always suffered with crazy alergies this really works for me, and have not taken as much as recomended.