Stinging Nettle Quercetin really helps with allergies.

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Aug 04, 2012

I found taking this Stinging Nettle,Quercein helps my allergy onset asthma. Found it works even better when I added Asthma Clear by Ridgecrest. Finally able to sleep all night without my inhalers.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2637207 on Jul 10, 2010

I am very happy with your timely manner of receiving this product. The Stinging Nettle Quercetin is working for my sinus and allergy problems. I take 6 of these in the morning and it seems to be helping with my severe sinus health problems. Relief! Yes!

Definitely helped with allergies!

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Aug 18, 2010

For the first time in my life, I suffered with terrible allergies this year. The doctor put me on Clarinex and nose sprays, but even after using those things (and running out), my symptoms still weren't totally gone. I'm not a fan of using drugs--I like natural therapies best, so when I saw the reviews for this product, I decided to try it. I took 2 pills twice a day, and within 2 weeks, all my allergy symptoms were gone! I am a believer and won't be without stinging nettles again!

Buying Stinging Nettles without getting stung on price!

Posted by Reviewer3217636 on Sep 01, 2010

Great price- quick delivery- fantastic choices - 5 star all the way!!!

helping my breathing

Posted by Reviewer1682901 on Sep 08, 2010

I got sick 10 months ago. I still have a cough and have trouble breathing deep. This has been very effective in helping me breathe deep without coughing.

Best allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1052575 on May 09, 2011

Untreated, I have allergies from March thru October. I used to take various antihistamines during that time, with all their side-effects. Now I can have total relief taking Eclectic Institute stinging nettle & quercetin. No other brand of these herbs works as well. Now I need antihistamines only when the olives and walnuts bloom, just two weeks of my most intense allergy time of the year.

Stining nettle

Posted by Reviewer2138212 on May 19, 2011

I have used this on and off for a couple weeks have always suffered with crazy alergies this really works for me, and have not taken as much as recomended.

For Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1991515 on Jul 07, 2011

Stinging Nettle and Quercetin combination helps ward off my allergies

Sinus relief

Posted by Reviewer2892023 on Sep 22, 2011

I take this regularly for my sinuses and it is great. Eclectic herbs are very potent and very pure.

Stinging Nettle w/Quercetin added

Posted by Reviewer3266203 on Sep 25, 2011

The Stinging Nettle itself was a very good product. But with the Quercetin added, it works faster and the effects last all day vs. the other Sting Nettle where one needed to take it at least twice a day. Wait until the height of the allergy season; that will really test this product. You can ask me again. But for now, I am very, very, very happy with this new product.