Best allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1052575 on May 09, 2011

Untreated, I have allergies from March thru October. I used to take various antihistamines during that time, with all their side-effects. Now I can have total relief taking Eclectic Institute stinging nettle & quercetin. No other brand of these herbs works as well. Now I need antihistamines only when the olives and walnuts bloom, just two weeks of my most intense allergy time of the year.

maybe helped

Posted by Reviewer1887172 on Apr 12, 2011

I bought this for seasonal allergy, I can say it might helped a little, but not enough, I am still searching a better product.

nasonex not needed anymore

Posted by Reviewer3067514 on Mar 29, 2011

My son has struggled with seasonal allergies and nasonex was the only med that worked. However, after looking into some natural treatments for other things, I thought why not give this a try. I was hopeful but skeptical. We have used for around 3wks now and it is working!! Also it is alot less expensive than nasonex. I give 4 stars just because I have not been able to test this product in April and May, which are his worst allergy months.

works good

Posted by Reviewer1593926 on Mar 08, 2011

no side effects, helps prevent allergies and asthma for me.

Shocked and please!

Posted by Reviewer3328663 on Feb 22, 2011

In today's world, where customer services is a mere memory, I continue to be shocked and please by the exceptional service I repeatedly receive from iHerb.com Keep up the good work! Thank you for bringing back real customer service. Satisfied in So Cal, M h v

superb

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Feb 10, 2011

I love Ecclectic Institute herbs. Their nettle quercetin is excellent. Good for eyes, among other things. We also find their Echinacea excellent quality.

Favorable results with first bottle

Posted by Reviewer2538967 on Dec 01, 2010

My husband has suffered from nasal congestion for a long time. His first bottle seemed to help. We are looking forward to the next two bottles to continue the "experiment."

Stinging Nettle Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2361866 on Nov 02, 2010

Your product was recommended to me by my Homeopathic doctor, so I was already familiar with it. I found it to be helpful.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1012974 on Oct 19, 2010

I use this as a mild antihistamine. It works very well, with no side effects that I have every experienced. highly recommended.

Helps with allergy symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Oct 15, 2010

I take 2 upon rising in the AM and 2 around 4:00 PM and this seems to alleviate my allergy symptoms.