Stinging Nettle Quercetin really helps with allergies.

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Aug 04, 2012

I found taking this Stinging Nettle,Quercein helps my allergy onset asthma. Found it works even better when I added Asthma Clear by Ridgecrest. Finally able to sleep all night without my inhalers.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2206131 on Jun 17, 2009

The Nettle Quercetin works wonders for sinus and ear infections and allergies.I read all the reviews before I initially purchased it and I found them to be accurate. It really helped me a lot last fall when I had a horrible cold that went into my chest.I had had it for two weeks when I added Ivy Leaf Syrup and Olbass Syrup to the Nettle/Quercitin and my non stop cough and chest congestion went away within four to fives days without the doctor.

Best allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1052575 on May 09, 2011

Untreated, I have allergies from March thru October. I used to take various antihistamines during that time, with all their side-effects. Now I can have total relief taking Eclectic Institute stinging nettle & quercetin. No other brand of these herbs works as well. Now I need antihistamines only when the olives and walnuts bloom, just two weeks of my most intense allergy time of the year.

Better than I expected.

Posted by Reviewer1516832 on Mar 12, 2010

These capsules contained about 1/3 as much nettle as others I'd been taking, but were as good or better at controlling my allergy symptoms.

helped with spring allergies

Posted by Reviewer1653646 on May 08, 2012

This product worked well for my teen son's spring allergies. We ran out and his other natural allergy products worked ok but adding the extra nettle / quercetin combo helped him more. Do need to take 4 to 6 capsules on most days

helping my breathing

Posted by Reviewer1682901 on Sep 08, 2010

I got sick 10 months ago. I still have a cough and have trouble breathing deep. This has been very effective in helping me breathe deep without coughing.

Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin, 350 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1897981 on Oct 10, 2011

Effective and pure vegetarian product for allergy and inflammation at an affordable price.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1937037 on Sep 29, 2011

after taking this for 3 days I definitely see a difference in my allergies, which have been unusually brutal this year.

For Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1991515 on Jul 07, 2011

Stinging Nettle and Quercetin combination helps ward off my allergies

Review

Posted by Reviewer2637207 on Jul 10, 2010

I am very happy with your timely manner of receiving this product. The Stinging Nettle Quercetin is working for my sinus and allergy problems. I take 6 of these in the morning and it seems to be helping with my severe sinus health problems. Relief! Yes!