it works!

Posted by Reviewer1937037 on Sep 29, 2011

after taking this for 3 days I definitely see a difference in my allergies, which have been unusually brutal this year.

Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin, 350 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1897981 on Oct 10, 2011

Effective and pure vegetarian product for allergy and inflammation at an affordable price.

Great for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2284375 on Feb 02, 2012

I stock up on this product in advance for my seasonal allergies...it works wonders! I don't need any prescriptions anymore. It helps to stay away from dairy too if you have allergies like hayfever or tree, grass, pollen allergies. Quercetin is a wonderful antioxidant as well, so it is good to use all year round.

Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer3161493 on Feb 24, 2012

This is a wonderful herb that really works! My allergies are under control without having to take the over the counter antihistamines. No more post-nasal drip, or nasal congestion. I take two pills after breakfast, and it works great!

nasonex not needed anymore

Posted by Reviewer3067514 on Mar 29, 2011

My son has struggled with seasonal allergies and nasonex was the only med that worked. However, after looking into some natural treatments for other things, I thought why not give this a try. I was hopeful but skeptical. We have used for around 3wks now and it is working!! Also it is alot less expensive than nasonex. I give 4 stars just because I have not been able to test this product in April and May, which are his worst allergy months.

stinging nettle

Posted by Reviewer1761684 on Feb 27, 2012

color indicates this is the freshest that I have had over the years.

Works for Allergies

Posted by grgstrr on Jul 04, 2010

This product was recommended by my Naturopath to help with my airborne allergies and it helps to keep them diminished.

Great for allergies

Posted by sylviecha on Jul 05, 2012

My husband used this product in the middle of an allegic reaction, and this helped lessen the symptoms ( sneezing and stuffy nose). Pretty effective !

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3338230 on Aug 29, 2008

Works just as well as any sinus medication, except it's all natural! The only problem I have is that the capsules are huge. I have a problem swallowing them. Other than that, they work really well.

Great Nettle!

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Feb 09, 2009

Really impressed with this product... it smells so different than your standard stinging nettle, and has a vibrant green color. Great stuff.