Allergy savior

Posted by Reviewer2512060 on Apr 28, 2010

very helpful for allergy season

Better than I expected.

Posted by Reviewer1516832 on Mar 12, 2010

These capsules contained about 1/3 as much nettle as others I'd been taking, but were as good or better at controlling my allergy symptoms.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1959878 on Dec 08, 2009

Prescribed by my healing practioner - works great!Great to get this in Vcaps.

Helpful for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2283308 on Oct 06, 2009

I take two capsules twice a day and it seems to help. The combination is a great idea.

Great Seasonal Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer2079854 on Aug 16, 2009

Ive been taking this product for two months now and have had almost a 100% reduction in my seasonal allergy symptoms. I used to be plagued w/ headaches, congestion and exhaustion until late autumn but not anymore. I've taken up to eight capsules a day w/no side effects. Give it a try!

GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer2463348 on Aug 03, 2009

This has helped relieve my seasonal allergies. This is the first time in years that I have not suffered. Great product.

Awesome for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1348985 on Jul 09, 2009

I have given my 7 yr old this product along with bromelain for allergies and it has essentially relieved all of his symptoms!!!

Allregy relief

Posted by Reviewer1775098 on Jun 28, 2009

This product enabled my husband to stop taking prescription allergy meds and OTC antihistamines. It takes a while to build up in your system, and you have to keep taking a maintenance dose, so you can't just take it when symptoms present and get immediate relief.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2206131 on Jun 17, 2009

The Nettle Quercetin works wonders for sinus and ear infections and allergies.I read all the reviews before I initially purchased it and I found them to be accurate. It really helped me a lot last fall when I had a horrible cold that went into my chest.I had had it for two weeks when I added Ivy Leaf Syrup and Olbass Syrup to the Nettle/Quercitin and my non stop cough and chest congestion went away within four to fives days without the doctor.

helps my allergies

Posted by Reviewer1770299 on Jun 09, 2009

I'm on my second bottle of this and so far it seems to be helping my allergies. My eyes used to be red all the time year round. But since I've been using Stinging Nettle Quercetin they aren't nearly as red.