verygood product

Posted by Reviewer1857565 on Oct 20, 2013

i take one of these every night before bed and it really keeps my nose unclogged. sometimes i take two if my noose is clogged pretty bad before i go to bed. it is a very good product. i buy it allthe time.

Quercitin

Posted by Reviewer2112311 on Sep 06, 2010

Appears to be effective for allergies.

Keeping those allergies calm

Posted by Reviewer1991798 on Feb 26, 2012

If I start taking this product 2 months prior to the onset of juniper allergy season in AZ, in gradually increasing amounts, I find the intensity of my allergic response is greatly diminished. On high pollen level days, I also take Zyrtec.

Helps with allergy symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Oct 15, 2010

I take 2 upon rising in the AM and 2 around 4:00 PM and this seems to alleviate my allergy symptoms.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1012974 on Oct 19, 2010

I use this as a mild antihistamine. It works very well, with no side effects that I have every experienced. highly recommended.

Stinging Nettle Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer2361866 on Nov 02, 2010

Your product was recommended to me by my Homeopathic doctor, so I was already familiar with it. I found it to be helpful.

Favorable results with first bottle

Posted by Reviewer2538967 on Dec 01, 2010

My husband has suffered from nasal congestion for a long time. His first bottle seemed to help. We are looking forward to the next two bottles to continue the "experiment."

superb

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Feb 10, 2011

I love Ecclectic Institute herbs. Their nettle quercetin is excellent. Good for eyes, among other things. We also find their Echinacea excellent quality.

Shocked and please!

Posted by Reviewer3328663 on Feb 22, 2011

In today's world, where customer services is a mere memory, I continue to be shocked and please by the exceptional service I repeatedly receive from iHerb.com Keep up the good work! Thank you for bringing back real customer service. Satisfied in So Cal, M h v

works good

Posted by Reviewer1593926 on Mar 08, 2011

no side effects, helps prevent allergies and asthma for me.