Great Nettle!

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Feb 09, 2009

Really impressed with this product... it smells so different than your standard stinging nettle, and has a vibrant green color. Great stuff.

So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer1683775 on Sep 23, 2008

I've had problems with other allergy medications (drowsiness, etc.)and needed a natural solution for my rhinitis. So far as long as I take them as instructed I've had no problems with this product.

helps my allergies

Posted by Reviewer1770299 on Jun 09, 2009

I'm on my second bottle of this and so far it seems to be helping my allergies. My eyes used to be red all the time year round. But since I've been using Stinging Nettle Quercetin they aren't nearly as red.

Helpful for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2283308 on Oct 06, 2009

I take two capsules twice a day and it seems to help. The combination is a great idea.

GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer2463348 on Aug 03, 2009

This has helped relieve my seasonal allergies. This is the first time in years that I have not suffered. Great product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2281992 on May 18, 2008

I've been bothered by indoor and outdoor allergies for many years. I used to take the leading OTC brand but I was always on the lookout for a natural product that works. This product does a very good job of controlling my allergies, although sometimes my eyes still remain itchy. Overall, I recommend this product, and I will continue to buy it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2718127 on Apr 10, 2008

This works better than the other homeopathic remedy I tried for allergy issues. Seems to be doing a pretty good job. I'm going to order another bottle and give it a longer test period.

Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin, 90 Veggie Caps (ECL-36902)

Posted by Reviewer1390372 on Jun 01, 2008

I have used the Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettles without quercetin for several years. I really like that product. I understand why the quercetin was added to this supplement, but I don't prefer to take them together. I prefer to take them individually since quercetin can keep me awake at night if I take it too late in the day.

better is out there

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jan 27, 2008

poor results

Quercetin didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1864442 on Mar 30, 2012

Love stinging nettle so I tried with the quercetin. It was less effective than just the stinging nettle. Eclectic institute is my favorite nettle source.