Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great product

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 28, 2009

Good for inflammation, been taking turmeric for a long time and this is the best brand I have tried.

Excellent product

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2429494 on Jan 29, 2012

I've tried a number of other brands Turmeric capsules, but Eclectic Institute Turmeric seems to be the purest and most effective. I used it to aggressively treat cellulitis of my left forearm. I drank a Turmeric cocktail (heaping teaspoon of Turmeric, black pepper, olive oil or coconut oil, hot water, V8) in the morning and at bedtime, and took 3 Eclectic Institute Turmeric capsules every four hours. Within 36 hours you could not tell which forearm had the cellulitis!

smell and see the goodness

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2164061 on Feb 28, 2012

Upon opening the bottle, I could smell the fresh, wonderful turmeric smell. Unlike capsules, I could also see the bright yellow turmeric powder inside the gel capsules. I can't really tell whether it's better in terms of potency compared to the cheaper counterparts, all I know is I can see and smell the goodness of turmeric with this brand. I also like that it's fresh, freeze-dried, as opposed to just extracting the oil with the "standardized extract" versions.

Indian spices are important

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1587798 on Nov 06, 2009

A study in Singapore showed that Chinese who ate curry at least once a week had lower incidence of age-related mental problems. Although I eat curry once a week, I take one of these a day as well. Organic and vegetarian. Eclectic Institute is my primary source for herbs.

Great Product

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2655629 on Jan 12, 2008

Sometimes this particular Eclectic Institute product is hard to find -- but iherb had it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »