Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3050167 on Jun 05, 2010

Excellent stuff. Really helped my liver enzymes return to normal.

Fresh Freeze-Dried Organic Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 09, 2010

This is an excellent full-spectrum turmeric with no fillers. However, I think the bottle could use some improvement. The seal leaves behind a sticky residue, which sticks to the styrofoam piece on the inside of the bottle cap - this pulls the styrofoam out of place, which can make it difficult to pour the pills into the bottle cap. I like regular screw caps, but I don't like the child safety cap on this bottle. The labels on Eclectic Institute bottles are not glued on very well. The labels are usually peeling off before I even open the bottle - I always have to finish peeling off the label, since it's irritating when the label is only partially glued on the bottle.

Indian spices are important

Posted by Reviewer1587798 on Nov 06, 2009

A study in Singapore showed that Chinese who ate curry at least once a week had lower incidence of age-related mental problems. Although I eat curry once a week, I take one of these a day as well. Organic and vegetarian. Eclectic Institute is my primary source for herbs.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 28, 2009

Good for inflammation, been taking turmeric for a long time and this is the best brand I have tried.

Cured the circulation problem with my feet

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on Jan 04, 2009

Using the Ginger and Turmeric pills from iHerb (both the Eclectic Institute brand)cured the circulation problem with my feet within one day! My feet no longer get cold and no side effects! - Peter, Michigan

Potent !

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Sep 26, 2008

Turmeric is a great ingredient for total body health. Other than loading your own pill casings with freshly ground organic turmeric, this product is probably the best.

Eclectic Institute, Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Jun 19, 2008

Just started taking this brand of Turmeric. Switched from a different brand b/c of the Turmeric powder stains. This seems to have less loose powder in the container (along w/capsules). I take Turmeric for anti-inflammatory reasons & anti-cancer properties.

Dan

Posted by Reviewer1169148 on Apr 19, 2008

Excellent company...in the top 5 in the nation...a major reason I shop your site

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2655629 on Jan 12, 2008

Sometimes this particular Eclectic Institute product is hard to find -- but iherb had it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »