Absoute Wonder, Winner

Posted by Reviewer2180154 on Jun 27, 2007

I had a swollen vein at my rectum and saw my M.D. She advised that there was no treatment. I searched the web and did alot of reading. I tried the Eclectic Vein Support and in 2 weeks the vein returned to normal size. I apply witch Hazel topically as well. It is an effective treatment. I cannot say enough postives.

Hemorrhoid

Posted by Reviewer2900591 on Apr 24, 2009

I bought this in hopes of strengthening my veins as I suffer from hemorrhoids. I am only 25 (male) and wasn't sure why I'd be getting them at such a young age (on and off for a few years now) considering I consume mostly healthy, fibre rich foods. After a few days of taking this together with Plnetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Vein Strength, I have noticed great improvement. I no longer bleed after going to the bathroom, as was the case. I will continue taking both products.

Good product for acute hemorrhoid attacks or prevention

Posted by Reviewer3009894 on Sep 16, 2009

I found that using this product(and several others) orally for my persistent internal rhoid problem provided inconsistent relief and tended to require more capsules per day the longer I used it. Therefore, I devised an anal treatment with this product that provided much more reliable relief and at a much lower cost. I mix the contents of one capsule into a teaspoon or so of a bland cheap skin cream(I use Advanced Therapy Lotion). This can be done in an appropriate-sized bottle cap or tiny cosmetics container. 2 end-of-finger dips applied in and around the anus usually provides relief for 6-12 hr., sometimes longer. This prep will be enough for a few days, costing only about 10c/treatment. You may find a larger prep is more convenient. If I also add 2 caps of Butcher's Broom(Nature's Way) to the prep,it tends to be more consistently effective for 12 hr or longer.(The latter itself is often effective and is very cheap). Stoneroot(one of the ingredients) is also effective. Better Veins(Enzymatic Therapy) similarly prepared is effective even longer, usually at least 24 hr. after one application.

I think it's helping

Posted by Reviewer2810948 on Jun 24, 2009

I bought this because another customer on here stated he had enlarged veins in the rectum. The burning pain and pressure is very intense and the veins are purple and large. I'm pretty sure this is what I had too, because I went to 3 doctors and none of them could tell me what was wrong with me. They did tell me it was NOT hemorroids. None of them really seemed too concerned about finding out what this is that was attacking me and what was causing my unbearable pain. I took this with the Now Foods Vein Supreme, the Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Vein Strength, Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense, New Chapter Lycopom Cell protection. I've taken them for almost 3 weeks, and the pain and swelling has subsided a bit. I've had this condition for 7 months so I'm thinking there was more damage and it will take a bit longer to heal. I'm hoping this herb combo is helping and I'm ordering more.

stone root

Posted by Reviewer2882049 on May 28, 2008

compare to other remedies I bought on the internet this one workes best

Vein Support by Eclectic Institute

Posted by Reviewer1582895 on Apr 10, 2009

Works wonders. I used to bruise very easily, by even having my cat step on my leg. After approx. a month of taking one per day, I don't bruise as easily, even after bumping into something that would have normally bruised me before.

Very strong

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Apr 04, 2014

This stuff is very strong. It does what it's supposed to do. Within a few hours of taking two capsules I become very thirsty and feel a noticeable increase in circulation (due to my veins constricting?). I'm taking this to help with a full body venous problem brought about by candida yeast (long story), especially poor circulation in the legs. Hopefully it will work.

Seems to work well

Posted by 5163828071394229811 on Jan 01, 2013

I am taking this product in order to maintain healthy vein function following a varicocele ligation a few months ago. I alternate between this and horse chestnut products. Although I take less than the recommended dosage, I feel that my circulation seems to have improved.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1695843 on Aug 23, 2011

I am someone who has always suffered from constipation. I bought "Vein Support" for the first time when I was dealing with some horrible hemorroids. I must warn that this product will not "magically" make your hemorroids go away in minutes, however, if you can hang in there a few days (3-4), you will start feeling major relief and eventually they do recede. I continue to buy "Vein Support" and I take a pill when I know I have had a couple of meals that might trigger my constipation to help prevent the formation of hemmoroids. It works great! I have not had any side effects.

Vein Support

Posted by Reviewer3284398 on Nov 18, 2011

I have used other varities of witch hazel herbal support for hemorrhoids and this brand doesn't seem to help.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »