New To iHerb?

Eclectic Institute, Vein Support (Stoneroot Witch Hazel), 305 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Absoute Wonder, Winner

Posted by Reviewer2180154 on Jun 27, 2007

I had a swollen vein at my rectum and saw my M.D. She advised that there was no treatment. I searched the web and did alot of reading. I tried the Eclectic Vein Support and in 2 weeks the vein returned to normal size. I apply witch Hazel topically as well. It is an effective treatment. I cannot say enough postives.

Good product for acute hemorrhoid attacks or prevention

Posted by Reviewer3009894 on Sep 16, 2009

I found that using this product(and several others) orally for my persistent internal rhoid problem provided inconsistent relief and tended to require more capsules per day the longer I used it. Therefore, I devised an anal treatment with this product that provided much more reliable relief and at a much lower cost. I mix the contents of one capsule into a teaspoon or so of a bland cheap skin cream(I use Advanced Therapy Lotion). This can be done in an appropriate-sized bottle cap or tiny cosmetics container. 2 end-of-finger dips applied in and around the anus usually provides relief for 6-12 hr., sometimes longer. This prep will be enough for a few days, costing only about 10c/treatment. You may find a larger prep is more convenient. If I also add 2 caps of Butcher's Broom(Nature's Way) to the prep,it tends to be more consistently effective for 12 hr or longer.(The latter itself is often effective and is very cheap). Stoneroot(one of the ingredients) is also effective. Better Veins(Enzymatic Therapy) similarly prepared is effective even longer, usually at least 24 hr. after one application.

Hemorrhoid

Posted by Reviewer2900591 on Apr 24, 2009

I bought this in hopes of strengthening my veins as I suffer from hemorrhoids. I am only 25 (male) and wasn't sure why I'd be getting them at such a young age (on and off for a few years now) considering I consume mostly healthy, fibre rich foods. After a few days of taking this together with Plnetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Vein Strength, I have noticed great improvement. I no longer bleed after going to the bathroom, as was the case. I will continue taking both products.

I think it's helping

Posted by Reviewer2810948 on Jun 24, 2009

I bought this because another customer on here stated he had enlarged veins in the rectum. The burning pain and pressure is very intense and the veins are purple and large. I'm pretty sure this is what I had too, because I went to 3 doctors and none of them could tell me what was wrong with me. They did tell me it was NOT hemorroids. None of them really seemed too concerned about finding out what this is that was attacking me and what was causing my unbearable pain. I took this with the Now Foods Vein Supreme, the Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Vein Strength, Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense, New Chapter Lycopom Cell protection. I've taken them for almost 3 weeks, and the pain and swelling has subsided a bit. I've had this condition for 7 months so I'm thinking there was more damage and it will take a bit longer to heal. I'm hoping this herb combo is helping and I'm ordering more.

stone root