This works

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on May 19, 2015

I have found releief very quickly from using this product during occasional flares of hemorrhoid problems. I am so glad I found it!

Very strong

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Apr 04, 2014

This stuff is very strong. It does what it's supposed to do. Within a few hours of taking two capsules I become very thirsty and feel a noticeable increase in circulation (due to my veins constricting?). I'm taking this to help with a full body venous problem brought about by candida yeast (long story), especially poor circulation in the legs. Hopefully it will work.

Seems to work well

Posted by 5163828071394229811 on Jan 01, 2013

I am taking this product in order to maintain healthy vein function following a varicocele ligation a few months ago. I alternate between this and horse chestnut products. Although I take less than the recommended dosage, I feel that my circulation seems to have improved.

Vein Support

Posted by Reviewer3284398 on Nov 18, 2011

I have used other varities of witch hazel herbal support for hemorrhoids and this brand doesn't seem to help.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1695843 on Aug 23, 2011

I am someone who has always suffered from constipation. I bought "Vein Support" for the first time when I was dealing with some horrible hemorroids. I must warn that this product will not "magically" make your hemorroids go away in minutes, however, if you can hang in there a few days (3-4), you will start feeling major relief and eventually they do recede. I continue to buy "Vein Support" and I take a pill when I know I have had a couple of meals that might trigger my constipation to help prevent the formation of hemmoroids. It works great! I have not had any side effects.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2754994 on May 03, 2011

It's very good for what it is.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Feb 20, 2010

Ok

Good product for acute hemorrhoid attacks or prevention

Posted by Reviewer3009894 on Sep 16, 2009

I found that using this product(and several others) orally for my persistent internal rhoid problem provided inconsistent relief and tended to require more capsules per day the longer I used it. Therefore, I devised an anal treatment with this product that provided much more reliable relief and at a much lower cost. I mix the contents of one capsule into a teaspoon or so of a bland cheap skin cream(I use Advanced Therapy Lotion). This can be done in an appropriate-sized bottle cap or tiny cosmetics container. 2 end-of-finger dips applied in and around the anus usually provides relief for 6-12 hr., sometimes longer. This prep will be enough for a few days, costing only about 10c/treatment. You may find a larger prep is more convenient. If I also add 2 caps of Butcher's Broom(Nature's Way) to the prep,it tends to be more consistently effective for 12 hr or longer.(The latter itself is often effective and is very cheap). Stoneroot(one of the ingredients) is also effective. Better Veins(Enzymatic Therapy) similarly prepared is effective even longer, usually at least 24 hr. after one application.

Fantastic product for some people

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Sep 09, 2009

This is an excellent quality product and I am glad that it is helping give relief to so many people.

I think it's helping

Posted by Reviewer2810948 on Jun 24, 2009

I bought this because another customer on here stated he had enlarged veins in the rectum. The burning pain and pressure is very intense and the veins are purple and large. I'm pretty sure this is what I had too, because I went to 3 doctors and none of them could tell me what was wrong with me. They did tell me it was NOT hemorroids. None of them really seemed too concerned about finding out what this is that was attacking me and what was causing my unbearable pain. I took this with the Now Foods Vein Supreme, the Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Vein Strength, Source Naturals Mushroom Immune Defense, New Chapter Lycopom Cell protection. I've taken them for almost 3 weeks, and the pain and swelling has subsided a bit. I've had this condition for 7 months so I'm thinking there was more damage and it will take a bit longer to heal. I'm hoping this herb combo is helping and I'm ordering more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »