Eclectic Institute, Vita Biotic, 150 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3124047 on Mar 01, 2011

I found this in a co-op while visiting San Francisco and at the end of a flu bug. It has helped me come back from that bug and I am using it daily to boost immune system. Have had good luck with Eclectic Institute products

VitaBiotic - Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1525131 on Apr 27, 2009

I have been using Vita Biotic for over a year. Prior to that I used to use Yin Chao mostly when I started to feel a cold coming on. I started VitaBiotic in addition to Yin Chao, but now I use it exclusively. The formula contains the obvious things: Vit. A, B-6, Zinc, and Echinacea. But it also has ginger, garlic, and cayenne, which I used to take separately. For me, the combination is very effective and has kept me (almost) cold-free.

Regarding Eclectic Institute Vitabiotic

Posted by Reviewer1027005 on Apr 10, 2011

Had no problems with shipping and I like this supplement