Betty W

Posted by Reviewer3307223 on Oct 18, 2007

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Oct 21, 2007

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

Best Immune System Booster

Posted by Reviewer1621100 on Nov 06, 2007

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 20, 2007

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

LS

Posted by Reviewer2756889 on Jul 18, 2008

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

Posted by Reviewer1190538 on Sep 10, 2007

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Posted by Reviewer1877285 on Jul 27, 2008

Excellent product. Regular use at the first sign of a cold normally wipes it out in a day or two.

Best defense against colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 13, 2008

At the first signs of flue or respiratory infection take this wonderful herb and vitamin blend. It can knock out illness so quick that you easily forget you even had any symptoms. Be faithful and take it according to the dosage suggestions on the bottle.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1277694 on May 01, 2009

I have been taking VitaBiotic since October 2003 and I have not been sick in all of that time. It is truly a great immune builder. I highly recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer1176267 on Oct 15, 2009

I have used this product many times before, and it always helps to shorten a cold or other illness symptoms. I moved recently and couldn't locate a store to purchase it from, so ordered it online. I was very impressed with the extremely fast service and reasonable price. Thank you!