Posted by Reviewer1176267 on Oct 15, 2009

I have used this product many times before, and it always helps to shorten a cold or other illness symptoms. I moved recently and couldn't locate a store to purchase it from, so ordered it online. I was very impressed with the extremely fast service and reasonable price. Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2785310 on Oct 28, 2009

Best product on the market for PREVENTING colds and flu when you begin to have early symptoms. Also great at HEALING colds and flu if you already have it.

Must have!

Posted by Reviewer1144454 on Nov 05, 2009

This is a fabulous product. It's the right mixture of vitamins and herbs that act as a super defense for colds and flu. Taken at the first sign of a cold or as a preventative it's a must have in my cabinet year round!

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer3019641 on Nov 15, 2009

These are good to keep on hand to ward off illnesses and to help overcome illnesses when they occur. By taking these regularly during the cold and flu season, you are bettering your chances of a milder sickness, if you do become sick, and of a speedier recovery.

Posted by Reviewer1035173 on Nov 28, 2009

have used Vita Biotic for years, love it, helps keep me from getting sick and when I do, to recover faster.

It really works as a prevention and as a immune booster

Posted by Reviewer3203746 on Dec 12, 2009

I've used this product for about 10 years and it has been, I believe, the single most affective suppliment I've ever taken. It helps prevent infections, it shortens the life of infections and it minimizes flu like symptoms. My son, however 17yr, cannot handle the cayenne in it. I recomend this product to everyone interested.

Posted by Reviewer3348586 on Jan 16, 2010

Excellent product. I am never without it.

This is good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1790490 on Nov 21, 2008

I have found this particularly helpful for staying well and, when I'm already down, recovering more quickly.

Eclectic Institute - Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer1441632 on Feb 09, 2009

Great product to knock out a cold at the first sneeze. Take the "acute" dosage to start. The tablets are large and will taste like pepper, but the taste doesn't linger and you'll feel so well you won't care.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer3006150 on Apr 23, 2009

i've been taking vita biotic for 6 years at the onslaught of a virus. i truly believe it works as a substitute for antibiotics because when i have the beginning symptoms of any kind of respiratory virus (cold like symptoms) and i start taking 3 to 5 doses of vita biotic a day, i never get sick! maybe just a very mild case, but nothing serious. i highly recommend it!