Eclectic Institute Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer2093654 on Dec 01, 2010

I cannot express the significance of this product enough. It was first my alternative to an antibiotic (suggested by an md/naturopath) while nursing. For more than a decade, "Biotic" as we affectionately refer to it has been our first choice in the support of health. Keep well with this wonder!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2564285 on Aug 26, 2010

Great combination of herbs and vitamins to help prevent colds and boost the immune system. When I am feeling sick, I take 2 pills every three to four hours and my symptoms eventually disappear. I always have this on hand. I never burp up any of the cayenne or garlic.

VIta biotic

Posted by Reviewer1677265 on Jun 22, 2010

fantastic product

recommended!!

Posted by Reviewer1131496 on May 14, 2010

i take two of these a day regularly. four or more if sick or feeling run down. it makes a noticeable difference in wellness.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer2550301 on Mar 05, 2010

I'm a repeat customer and am very happy with your service.

Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer3348586 on Jan 16, 2010

Excellent product. I am never without it.

It really works as a prevention and as a immune booster

Posted by Reviewer3203746 on Dec 12, 2009

I've used this product for about 10 years and it has been, I believe, the single most affective suppliment I've ever taken. It helps prevent infections, it shortens the life of infections and it minimizes flu like symptoms. My son, however 17yr, cannot handle the cayenne in it. I recomend this product to everyone interested.

Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer1035173 on Nov 28, 2009

have used Vita Biotic for years, love it, helps keep me from getting sick and when I do, to recover faster.

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer3019641 on Nov 15, 2009

These are good to keep on hand to ward off illnesses and to help overcome illnesses when they occur. By taking these regularly during the cold and flu season, you are bettering your chances of a milder sickness, if you do become sick, and of a speedier recovery.

Must have!

Posted by Reviewer1144454 on Nov 05, 2009

This is a fabulous product. It's the right mixture of vitamins and herbs that act as a super defense for colds and flu. Taken at the first sign of a cold or as a preventative it's a must have in my cabinet year round!