works for me!

Posted by Reviewer3006150 on Apr 23, 2009

i've been taking vita biotic for 6 years at the onslaught of a virus. i truly believe it works as a substitute for antibiotics because when i have the beginning symptoms of any kind of respiratory virus (cold like symptoms) and i start taking 3 to 5 doses of vita biotic a day, i never get sick! maybe just a very mild case, but nothing serious. i highly recommend it!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2564285 on Aug 26, 2010

Great combination of herbs and vitamins to help prevent colds and boost the immune system. When I am feeling sick, I take 2 pills every three to four hours and my symptoms eventually disappear. I always have this on hand. I never burp up any of the cayenne or garlic.

Eclectic Institute Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer2093654 on Dec 01, 2010

I cannot express the significance of this product enough. It was first my alternative to an antibiotic (suggested by an md/naturopath) while nursing. For more than a decade, "Biotic" as we affectionately refer to it has been our first choice in the support of health. Keep well with this wonder!

Posted by Reviewer1877285 on Jul 27, 2008

Excellent product. Regular use at the first sign of a cold normally wipes it out in a day or two.

Best defense against colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 13, 2008

At the first signs of flue or respiratory infection take this wonderful herb and vitamin blend. It can knock out illness so quick that you easily forget you even had any symptoms. Be faithful and take it according to the dosage suggestions on the bottle.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 20, 2007

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1277694 on May 01, 2009

I have been taking VitaBiotic since October 2003 and I have not been sick in all of that time. It is truly a great immune builder. I highly recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer1176267 on Oct 15, 2009

I have used this product many times before, and it always helps to shorten a cold or other illness symptoms. I moved recently and couldn't locate a store to purchase it from, so ordered it online. I was very impressed with the extremely fast service and reasonable price. Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2785310 on Oct 28, 2009

Best product on the market for PREVENTING colds and flu when you begin to have early symptoms. Also great at HEALING colds and flu if you already have it.

Must have!

Posted by Reviewer1144454 on Nov 05, 2009

This is a fabulous product. It's the right mixture of vitamins and herbs that act as a super defense for colds and flu. Taken at the first sign of a cold or as a preventative it's a must have in my cabinet year round!