Always Does The Trick

Posted by Reviewer1077964 on Nov 14, 2008

I love this product

Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer1551159 on Feb 05, 2011

I have used this product for years to help ward off colds. The local store where I used to buy it went out of business so I was pleased to find iHerb carries Vita Biotic. I take it at the first sign of a cold.

Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer2136585 on Apr 27, 2009

Great Product. Have used it for several years.

Eclectic Institute Vita Biotic - Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2291587 on Feb 19, 2009

I have used this product before when I had continuous sinus infections. Given time to work into your system, it is very effective! I haven't had sinus infections in years. I stopped taking the product and after a period of time I am having ongoing sinus infections. Thus I am taking Vita Biotic again. Friends of mine swear by it.

Love the Prices at iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer2055721 on Mar 24, 2009

After researching, iHerb.com has the best prices and always have the product I use in stock. Carolyn

Mom of 6

Posted by Reviewer1485220 on Mar 04, 2014

we have been using this product for years! My son is away at college and has shared this with many friends! They also swear by this stuff! They are all singers and need to stay healthy so that they can perform at there best! Also a great price!

Excellent

Posted by 5602048030785785579 on Sep 01, 2014

We have been using this product for more than twenty years. Fantastic for any infection - sore throat, colds, flu, & more. Take at first sign of illness - helps immune system. Also, great multi-vitamin for everyday.

No More Sinus Infections

Posted by 4618925802264680975 on Nov 04, 2015

A coworker introduced me to Vita Biotic a few years ago after I had two sinus infections in a row. My doctor treated both with a steroid shot and antibiotics. She brought the Vita Biotics to me and I've taken 1 a day through the winter and 2 every 6 hours at the first sign of stuffiness. I haven't had a sinus infection since. I love this product!

Good formulation

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 05, 2016

This is good for keeping up your immune system. I need extra help in the winter. I work around a lot of sick people.

EDKMom

Posted by 5751954896033563497 on Feb 23, 2016

I feel like my body is getting the nutrients it is missing when taking this product. I have Ulcerative Colitis and this helps me stay in remission.