Best defense against colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 13, 2008

At the first signs of flue or respiratory infection take this wonderful herb and vitamin blend. It can knock out illness so quick that you easily forget you even had any symptoms. Be faithful and take it according to the dosage suggestions on the bottle.

Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer1877285 on Jul 27, 2008

Excellent product. Regular use at the first sign of a cold normally wipes it out in a day or two.

LS

Posted by Reviewer2756889 on Jul 18, 2008

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

Eclectic Inst. Vita Biotic

Posted by Reviewer2380169 on May 30, 2008

The product is excellent. The price is right!

Great Experience

Posted by Reviewer1135801 on Dec 29, 2007

The product was easy to find and well described. I received the order quickly and was very pleased.

Trusted cold defense

Posted by Reviewer2404130 on Nov 30, 2007

I have been using this product for several years. I take it as soon as I feel a cold coming on. It almost always works to help my body fight it off.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 20, 2007

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

Best Immune System Booster

Posted by Reviewer1621100 on Nov 06, 2007

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Oct 21, 2007

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

Betty W

Posted by Reviewer3307223 on Oct 18, 2007

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.