Eclectic Institute, Vita Lipotropic, 120 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1077964 From Oregon on Jan 08, 2009

I notice a big difference in energy and overall health when taking this supplement. All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3101973 From Canada on Jan 16, 2012

I have difficulty digesting and assimilating fats and related fat soluble vitamin deficiencies. Vita Liptropic helps a lot. I started taking it along with other supplements after what seemed to be a gallbladder attack. I didn't realise how much it was helping me until I ran out. I will make sure to always have some on hand now. I take 3/day - one with each meal.

lipotropic is the best

Posted by Reviewer2528677 From Oregon on Apr 27, 2009

Thanks for a great experience form iHerb. The prices are good and the shipping was great. I will shop here again.