Been using this for years

Posted by 4933675171304149528 on Apr 08, 2016

no complaints

We really enjoy this product.

Posted by 4835358531067759943 on Feb 24, 2016

We have been using this brand of powder toothpaste for a few years now and really enjoy it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fluoride free paste.The Anise flavor tastes like licorice and it is one of our favorites. We do not enjoy the Lemon Lime flavor from this brand.

Great

Posted by Captain-Wonderr on Oct 20, 2015

I was a little hesitant because I wasn't sure if I'd like the flavor, but it so happens that I love it. Actually I think it's much better tasting than the cinnamon. I use this as my 'work' toothpaste (even though it's not toothpaste). Its dry nature and compact packaging make it ideal to use at my workplace. After using it feels like I've had a cleaning, minus the pain. Good stuff, highly recommended.

Great Product - and iHerb has a good price

Posted by 5018626797300846438 on Jun 09, 2015

Extremely concentrated tooth powder. Tastes good and leaves your teeth and gums feeling clean. You get a couple of hundred uses out of this little 2oz. bottle. I keep one at work and a couple at home. Great stuff.

toothpowders are great!

Posted by marianF on Mar 11, 2015

I'm never going back to toothpastes that are filled with artificial sweeteners and glycerin.Eco-Dent tooth powders do the job so well, foam and clean nicely, leave my mouth feeling fresh and make my teeth and gums feel healthier.I have already tried the mint and the cinnamon flavors.Cinnamon for me is top, the mint is average and this is somewhere in the middle, not bad provided you like how anise tastes.Next I'm trying the lime one and then going back to cinnamon.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2369661 on Dec 05, 2014

I just love this tooth powder! It has a wonderfully natural feel to it, I love the fresh taste and I feel like my teeth are really getting clean when I use it! My last visit to the dentist was a success, and he said he could tell that I take good care of my teeth. But since I am not the most patient of people, my dental care regime consists solely of brushing my teeth twice a day with this tooth powder!

Good taste

Posted by 5060663044306214364 on May 22, 2014

The taste is delicious (and really unusual, where I come from all dental products have mint flavors), it makes my teeth feel clean and gives fresh breath.

No more toothpaste!

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Apr 16, 2014

My husband likes Anise the most, I prefer Cinnamon. Really better than pastes, try it!

j'adore

Posted by 5691956495852893137 on Mar 30, 2014

Un super produits pour les dents ! Le coté effervescent est agréablement surprenant !!!

Interesante producto.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

Interesa utilizarlo, al menos una vez. Es menos cómodo de usar que un dentífrico normal, pero la sensación de limpieza es muy buena.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »