Remineralizes teeth

Posted by Reviewer3232937 on Aug 01, 2008

Does help to remineralize teeth. I had some small cavities, and after using this product, when I went back they were gone.

Cleans well and I like the flavour

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Nov 05, 2011

My teeth feel nice and clean after using this toothpowder. I like the cinnamon flavour, and also that cinnamon is antimicrobial so good for the gums. I really like this product.

it's good

Posted by 5600158963188766236 on Oct 08, 2012

i do like the taste over the mint which isn't bad either. my teeth seem healthy and strong. i used this with my electric toothbrush and I'm seeing wonderful results

Only worth it in order to free up space in your 1-quart carry on bag.

Posted by Reviewer2425922 on Nov 20, 2008

I got this product to use for airline travel. On the whole, it's not too bad, but I have 2 problems with it. 1.) I have yet to figure out how to get enough powder on the toothbrush without wasting so much. 2.)It doesn't "lather" enough.

My favorite tooth powder

Posted by Reviewer1522596 on Apr 20, 2010

I love this Cinnamon flavored tooth powder - it's my favorite flavor and my favorite natural tooth cleaner. If you've never tried tooth powder, give this a try. It's much more tasty than plain baking soda and it has the same polishing, freshening effect.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1252766 on Mar 07, 2012

Good taste, no harmful ingredients (at least not shown on the label), better for your teeth than toothpaste

The Great Daily Tooth Care

Posted by NaturoMama on Jan 20, 2014

Trying to find something ecological & special, once upon a time I came across the Eco-Dent toothpowders and tried this one with cinnamon. It wasn't the love from the first brush, but it didn't take me a lot of time to feel that this is the great toothpowder even for my sensitive teeth (especially after chemo). What's more, I'm the hot chicory drinker, as it's a nice coffee substitute prescribed by my ND, but one day I've noticed some dissapointing alterations in my teeth color, and, to my surprise, this amazing Eco-Dent powder brought white color back in a few days (the effect Eco-Dent doesn't claim, by the way). Moreover, the cinnamon taste is wonderful, it gives energy and healthy feeling. So, I threw all toothpastes away (belive me, I've tried a lot) and switched to toothpowders, because I found MY ♥ ECO-DENT daily tooth care finally! Now I want some other Eco-Dent toothpowders with lemon & anise and already put them in my iHerb's basket ;) Thanks a lot!

okay

Posted by Reviewer3149612 on Aug 31, 2010

One of the best non-fluoride toothpastes out there. Great for camping since it is light weight. Cinnamon flavor isn't the best - go for traditional or the lemon lime.

Wonderful Plus No Fluoride

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Apr 21, 2008

Great toothpowder. Puts your mouth into alkaline ph. Definitely makes your teeth and gums appear healthier. Thankfully, it doesn't contain fluoride.

Tooth powder

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Nov 13, 2014

Nice cinnamon flavour. Works well. Keeps teeth clean and white.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »