Very Good Toothpowder

Posted by Reviewer2637128 on Apr 23, 2009

My teeth feel really clean after I brush with this powder. The flavor isn't bad, but the salt is pretty strong since there's no mint to cover it up. So it kind of tastes like salty limes. You get used to it after a while.

IT works and it's good.

Posted by Reviewer1355078 on Jul 06, 2010

I like this product and it is effective don't get me wrong... The only thing, only thing, that I don't enjoy about this product is it kind of tastes like soap to me. Lol not complaining and I realize it's not for tasting, but I saw the lemon lime and was like Oh cool, but it tastes like soap so yeah...

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2644807 on Dec 10, 2010

So glad I finally found a tooth cleaning product without all the chemicals, fluoride & other stuff I don't need in a cleaner! And it tastes citrusy with no wierd after taste like some other natural products!

Soo much better than the sugarey national brands - and Tom's

Posted by Reviewer2072957 on May 02, 2009

I have used this for years. Excellent product, excellent price.

Great taste and feel

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on May 20, 2011

If you are trying to avoid fluoride and all the other nasty stuff in conventional toothpaste, this is a great alternative. I like the citrus flavor and want to try the cinnamon next. It is a fairly small bottle that would be good for travel(and safe for airline travel).

Good

Posted by Reviewer1156166 on Oct 06, 2011

My 9 year old daughter is using this with no problem. It's been about 3 weeks and we tried Weleda Salt toothpaste before this and we like this one better. Milder taste and less abrasive.

Eco-Dent, Daily Care, Naturally Effervescent Baking Soda Toothpowder, Lemon-Lime, 2 oz (56 g)

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Jun 22, 2011

This is expensive for what you get! Next time i'll get baking soda add a touch of sea salt & some essential oils for a fraction of the cost without the added chalk (calcium carbonate)

The return of toothpowder

Posted by PatriciaM on Jan 21, 2012

Had no idea tooth powder was still available.. Have started using this powder combined with a few drops of colloidal silver, and it's very satisfactory.

Gentle ingredients and great flavors

Posted by 5463448590550476248 on May 15, 2016

I love this tooth powder because it is natural and baking soda based. It foams really well without the harsh chemicals like sodium lauryl sulfate that some other "natural" brands use. I noticed that my gums don't bleed anymore after switching to this SLS-free brand. The flavor is great and naturally derived. I also like that it doesn't come in a vinyl tube. This packaging can actually be recycled. Plus, it is a good value. While 2 oz seems like less than a normal tube of toothpaste, keep in mind there is no water weight or other fillers. This lasts a really long time.

Very Good

Posted by 5509855256508678079 on May 02, 2016

My Family really likes it. But after washing with it water tastes sweet :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »