Eco-Dent, Daily Care, Baking Soda Toothpowder, Original Mint, 2 oz (56 g)

This really helped my sensitive teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2231191 on Nov 11, 2012

I had oversensitivity in my teeth from worn down tooth enamel, and switched from grocery store toothpaste to the eco-dent toothpowder and another a nature's gate toothpaste. Between those two products, my teeth have strengthened immensely to the point where I don't cringe when I eat extreme temperature (hot/cold)foods. I was dreading the taste of this powder but it's actually not so bad. There is an initial sour/salty taste but then it goes away, so brushing is very pleasant. I would recommend you just hold the bottle over your toothbrush and shake it lightly to get the product out without making a mess!

Remineralizes teeth

Posted by Reviewer3232937 on Aug 01, 2008

Does help to remineralize teeth. I had some small cavities, and after using this product, when I went back they were gone.

Came to be a part of my own toothbrushing routine

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Jun 01, 2010

I like this powder allthough it took a short while to get used to. It seems to keep the teeth white and even seems to help making them stronger. I like the fact that it foams. I use it together with a small amount of Weleda salt toothpaste, which doesn't foam but to me leaves a nicer taste. The powder last's very long so its price is very good, especially at Iherb!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3272538 on Oct 23, 2010

I love this toothpowder, I prefer the Anise flavour, but its great, it foams slightly & my teeth feel really clean after using. Its hard to find a toothpaste without glycerine.

I love this tooth powder!

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Apr 15, 2009

I had never used a tooth powder prior to buying this. I've only been using it for a few days, but I am hooked! Even though I was using a great toothpaste (ordered from here) and thinking it didn't get better than that - I was wrong. This leaves my teeth feeling 'just came from a dental cleaning' clean. I could be a commercial. It really brightens them too. I've learned to dispense the powder into my cupped palm and then use the wet tooth brush to scoop it up. I will buy this again & again.