Replace toothbrush head frequently for dental hygiene without changing the whole brush

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Jul 19, 2015

With the replacement head, I don't have to change the whole brush which is good for our environment. But I change the head frequently for dental hygiene. Please visit my SEEKING-HEALTH page for my 50+ reviews on supplements/products.

Been buying these for years ...

Posted by healthfirst on Feb 07, 2012

Nice way to keep the same toothbrush handle and less plastic to planet. Affordable way to swap out brush head every 4-6 weeks (which SHOULD be done to keep bacteria out of your mouth). In between swap-outs, periodically soak toothbrush in diluted GSE. iHerb also carries GSE at a VERY affordable price.

Heads for great little toothbrush.

Posted by Reviewer2321498 on Jan 02, 2013

These replacement heads are a great way to save money and easily replace when the Eco-Dent toothbrush head gets out of shape. I ordered this toothbrush because I was tired of the over-sized toothbrushes at the stores that barely fit around my gums. I love this little brush! It keeps me from wearing away my gums as I brush from the side of my teeth to the front, and it fits neatly on top of the molars giving me the ability to clean more precisely.

Eco-friendly toothbrush!

Posted by herbalicious on Jan 16, 2013

This is a great concept- keep your toothbrush and just replace the bristles! These are soft and do the job! :)

great quality

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

Very healthy product, Highly recommended!

Best eco-friendly toothbrush!

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Sep 04, 2008

My boyfriend and I love these toothbrushes! They are wonderfully eco-friendly, and even better, they don't irritate my receeding gums. I love the design; it is comfortable all around and very effective.

Awesome toothbrush heads

Posted by Reviewer1188421 on Nov 22, 2008

I love these and have used them for years! An easy step to going green!

Great brushes, less waste!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on May 01, 2010

So far so good, the brush heads snap into place easily and they are actually soft like the description says. Glad I don't have to toss out an entire toothbrush every couple months but just replace the head instead. Also highly recommend the Eco Dent Toothpowders if you haven't tried them yet....they take some getting used to if you have been using toothpastes but they clean so incredibly well especially the tartar control version. Thanks, Eco Dent!

Great Alternative!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Nov 10, 2009

The rounded bristles feel much better, doesn't pierce into your gums - noticeable improvement over regular pointed bristles. The snap on brush head won't come off, it's very secure. There are many brands now that offer eco-friendly oral care supplies. Makes me more interested in taking care of my teeth, as it has bigger implications beyond my individual life. Great investment, especially if you're traveling - just take a few replacement brush heads with you, and you're good to go for a few months! Highly recommended if you haven't yet shifted to this sort of toothbrush!

Easy to use and eco

Posted by Reviewer2781499 on Nov 29, 2013

We've been using these for years and they're nice and soft. Easy to use, great price, and I love not throwing out an entire brush every 3 months.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »