Eco-Dent, Ultimate Essential MouthCare, Daily Rinse & Oral Cleanser, Sparkling Clean Mint, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Soothing and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2361456 on Nov 14, 2008

We struggle with periodontal issues in our family. This product contain CoQ10 which can help heal gums. It has really helped.

Great ingredients-Supports the health of the whole body.

Posted by Reviewer1341245 on Oct 31, 2011

I have been using this product for many years. It is very helpful for all kind of teeth problems. It keeps infections in the mouth and in root-canals under control. It also helps to fight colds especially when traveling. It is a pity that the bottle tends to leak when traveling with it. It is best to put it into a different bottle for this purpose. But it is really worth it because this product creates a healthy mouth-environment and therefore it supports the health of the whole body. 10 stars from me. **********

Effective Healing Mouthwash

Posted by 5372100433397312982 on Jul 01, 2014

I've been using this mouthwash for several years and find it's the most effective one I've ever tried. I use about 5ml diluted with the same amount of water in the morning, sometimes twice a day. It has been effective for healing all minor mouth disorders and is really helpful and soothing after dental work. It does NOT contain alcohol. I highly recommend this product.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

It doesn't have the sting (fake clean feeling) of alcohol, but you can certainly feel the essential oil action when you gargle. I love that taste and the refreshing feeling. I am stingy with this and try not to use too much because it's not cheap. I have found the mouthwash I'm sticking with though.

tooth cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2530728 on Aug 15, 2014

mouth feels great after use

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »