Great product, smells devine

Posted by 5738384672652570502 on Feb 01, 2013

I've found that with many natural dish soaps I am constantly adding more soap to the sponge in order to get my dishes clean. This dish soap does a very good job of remaining soapy for longer than most of the other natural dish soaps I have used. However, this is not one of those dish soaps that claim you only need 1 drop to clean a sink full of dishes. I am pretty sensitive to perfumes and this dish soap doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I think it has an incredible semll. The "sweet tea" scent is my favorite but the "grapefruit sage" is also quite delightful. I highly recommend giving this detergent a try!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2697654 on Mar 11, 2011

But it is neccessary to use more foam than with others

Best dish soap I've ever used!

Posted by 5668470318489599014 on Nov 18, 2013

This product is amazing! Cleans dishes so well, and doesn't irritate your skin. And it smells great! Will be buying this for family and friends to try!

Finally really Natural

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Mar 31, 2015

So hard to find a natural dish soap. Even if you manage to find a mild dioxane-free surfactant, they get you with extremely toxic preservatives. Glad to finally find a dish soap with non-toxic surfactant and preservative. Cleans very well and cuts grease.

BUENISIMO

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

NO LLEVA KATHON CG

Love This!

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Jun 27, 2015

Switched to this after becoming scared of electric coloured, chemical smelling dish detergents. Who wants that on their skin, kitchen wear and food? Not me. This is lovely, gentle, and just as powerful as conventional dish soaps. Support good companies!

Great

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 18, 2014

Happy with this product

Dish Soap

Posted by 5501437128019027558 on Nov 19, 2014

Smells good, works great, and is easy on my sensitive skin.

ㅇㅇ 생강향이 너무 좋아요`

Posted by 5657203616292580976 on Dec 03, 2014

그릇도 뽀득하게 잘 닦이고 생강향이 왠지 깨끗한 향이고... 주방세제가 아이들한테 미치는 영향이 크대서 구매했는데 요것도 꾸준히 구매할 예정이에요~

Love the Smell, Miss the Foaming Action

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

I had to switch over to all natural cleaning products and it appears that the main thing I lost in doing so was the foaming action that must obviously be a poisonous toxic ingredient. I don't feel that I'm cleaning as well with this because there is no foam, but the dishes look the same at the end of the day, so I'm not complaining too much. Smells delightful!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »