Eco Nuts, Natural Laundry Soap, Fragrance Free, 360 Loads

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer2794700 on Aug 26, 2013

These make my clothing clean and soft. I just throw 4-6 nuts in one of the little bags that comes with the box and put it in the machine with the laundry. They even work as a fabric softener at the same time! You can wash about 10 loads with the same nuts, then you throw them away and refill the bag with new ones. The nuts are organic and can be composted. They are not really nuts, but fruits or berries, so no problem if you are allergic to nuts, which one of my kids are. No reactions to these in my family, both kids have atopic and allergic issues. I think the chemicals in regular laundry-soap is a lot more problematic for most people with allergies than soap-nuts. I love them and will keep buing them!

Works wonderfully!

Posted by 5356292398970300330 on Jan 16, 2014

I was skeptical about this product, but after using the Eco Nuts for a while I'm very pleased. They clean and help soften my clothes just as well as detergent, if not better.

EcoNuts

Posted by 5239098670857898581 on Jan 05, 2014

I've been using it for a few times already and it actually works. It didn't remove sweat and fragrance smell completely when using cold water so clothes need to be pre-soaked, other than that I like the nuts and buy again.

Stop using it

Posted by 4869871279241383795 on Aug 16, 2013

My girl start scratch her body after changing to this so stopped using