Perfect

Posted by 5432202752576233814 on Aug 14, 2014

I don't like plain oatmeal. I prefer the mixed grains. Since Iherb doesn't offer instant creamed wheat, I was extremely happy to find this product. As a matter of fact, I would order four boxes at a time. I use milk to cook it and it's perfect. The serving amount is just right. It keeps me satisfied until lunchtime.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2559883 on Jul 17, 2014

Great and healthy quick meal when you are in a hurry, travelling, or at work. Just add hot water. In my opinion the apple and cinnamon version is the best. Please continue with this product!! And best of all, is totally free from gluten and milk :-D

NOT GLUTEN-FREE!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Jan 21, 2013

CONTAINS OATS!!!!

tasty/вкусная штука

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012

Tasty, perfect for breakfast. At first it seemed to be too sweet for me, then I liked it :) But the granules are too small for me, that's why it's a 4. Вкусная штука, для завтрака самое оно. Сначала показалось слишком сладким, потом понравилось :) Зернышки мелковаты на мой вкус, поэтому ставлю 4.

Healthy Breakfast

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Sep 25, 2011

I will take a cup of this for my daily breakfast. Loves the apples and cinnamon in it, not too sweet at all.

It's okay

Posted by Reviewer1127721 on Jul 22, 2011

I know they are supposed to be healthy, but I though it lacked a little flavor. It was more of a hint of apples and cinnamon, then an actual flavor. I would buy it again- considering it's gluten free; but I sure do miss the Quaker oats apple and cinnamon.

From Spain

Posted by Reviewer2208913 on Jul 13, 2011

I have just received it and I haven't tried yet.