Soft but bald

Posted by GUD174 on Apr 05, 2012

This brush has very soft bristles and is very manageable, but it has a low quantity of bristles. It gets wet very fast so it leaves lots of lines on your skin. It would be a really good make-up brush if it had more bristles. I don't recommend it to apply foundation.

clogs up

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Clogs up too fast, difficult to clean thoroughly. Not sure why.

Great brush!

Posted by Reviewer1320921 on Sep 09, 2012

This is my second foundation brush but is my favorite one. I use this every day and I`m very glad that I bought this!

Super Soft

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

This blush brush is super soft and super easy to clean, I love that this brush is great quality and is cruelty free. I love this brush for not only lush application, but powder application too (e.g. for use with setting powder). I also love the price of these brushes and make them an affordable choice for other higher end brands. I would definitely recommend this brush to others and would purchase for friends and family who love makeup as much as I do =)

Perfecta.

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Me encanta para usar con la base. Es muy suavita.

Parfait

Posted by 5460842582817824478 on May 12, 2014

J'ai acheté toute la gamme, les pinceaux sont vraiment extra, doux comme il faut, chacun avec la fermeté qui convient à son usage. Ce site propose des prix très attractifs et cela vaut le coup malgré les frais de port pour la France, je vais très vite faire le plein d'EcoTools pour mes filles !!!

brush

Posted by 4711701702990270744 on Dec 31, 2014

well, what I can say, brush is brush, nothng special I didn't find in it. I have more better.

Nice!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Very nice brush, I use it every day!

soft! 부드러워요! (KOREAN)

Posted by 5294087334065665248 on May 24, 2013

This is my first brush. I am not very skilled to brush, but this is so useful and even I, beginner, can use it well. 처음 사용하는 브러쉬인데 브러쉬 스킬이 별로인 제가해도 잘발려요~

Posted by 5449882927706942974 on Nov 16, 2012