like it

Posted by 5557806766582079627 on Oct 03, 2015

i like it to clean my nails after show or using nail's polish remover it really help .. bought more to my friends

Adorable and practical!

Posted by DameBridget on Sep 04, 2015

I'm saddened to see iHerb is discontinuing this item, I hope Ecotools isn't because it really is the cutest little nail brush I have ever seen. The bristles are firm but gentle enough even for dry brushing your skin. I think it will last a fair amount of time. I most certainly will be repurchasing!

Looks nice, works, what else do you need?

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Jul 31, 2015

Well, it's a nail brush. I smeared mine with jojoba oil before using it, and it got a nice shiny coat to it. I think this looks great too, not some gnarly plastic thing that rusts after a week. Looks stylish and old school!

Great product

Posted by 4924002528154267655 on Jul 30, 2015

Great product. Why's this being discontinued? :( There is no other single nail brush in Iherb's selection. Hope you add one real soon. The natural bristles do wear out and tangle over time so this won't last that many months in everyday use.

Does the job

Posted by 4719757307614397768 on Jul 15, 2015

EcoTools produces consistently good tools.

pretty good.

Posted by Herlienv on Jul 06, 2015

I have fake nails so i would have liked the bristles to be a bit harder but they are not too soft either. i am happy with it.

Moldy

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jun 25, 2015

It's getting moldy even though I keep it stored in the open, bristles facing down so it water doesn't pool on it. I'm going back to a plastic nail brush

Good nail brush

Posted by Reviewer1692344 on Jun 22, 2015

Good quality and nice looking! I only wish the bristles were a little firmer.

Good

Posted by Skinny on Jun 17, 2015

Very nice thing, don't regret

Good as a gift

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 27, 2015

This was one of the items in the gift basket for my mother on Mother's Day and she loves it. Thinking of gifts for a woman is easier than you think- you can get many inexpensive EcoTools products in one basket and any woman will appreciate at least one of the items! This brush makes a huge difference when used in preparation of nail polish application- shiny nails. Not to mention EcoTools products are high in quality.