Nothing Special

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 26, 2013

These sponges are good for cleaning the face however I probably won't repurchase this again as you could easily use a flannel for what this does. (It reminds me of the old dish washing sponges so I guess you could just purchase a packet of those and cut them into circles; it would give you the same effect).

No, not really - I want to avoid exfoliation

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

the idea is great, I am looking for something to use instead of cotton, as I understand cotton makes quite a Heavy impact on the Environment and feels awful to use and throw away like this! But these sponges have exfoliating properties. Ok, needs to be said: I'm not a fan of exfoliation/peelings, I try to avoid them. If you like a scrub then these sponges might be up your alley.

have not used this yet

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Nov 11, 2013

No review yet

Depends on skin

Posted by 5665770867381102160 on Nov 28, 2014

I have a combination skin and at first I thought these sponges did me good and cleansed my pores, so I felt confident it would help the mild acne break outs I have once a month or so. After a period of time using these sponges,and even though i clensed them and dried them as I should, every time I used them i had break outs , and when I cleansed my face with my hands my acne got better, I threw them out just in case..

good

Posted by 4723258138794936494 on Nov 17, 2014

soft and easy to clean