EcoTools, Loofah Facial Sponges, 6 Loofahs (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 276 reviews

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer3064920 From Arkansas on Dec 21, 2010

I love these because they are gentle enough to use ever day but also are great for exfoliating! I am definately hooked. By the way, they may look paper thing but the fist time they get wet, they expand to about 3/4 in thick!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1262924 From Ukraine on May 31, 2011

I ordered these sponges to keep the order's company and they appeared just great! I love to know that this is completely natural while it cleans really greatly. Recommended!

Love love love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3089340 From Ireland on Jul 04, 2011

I just got it today and tried it right away. I was a little bit hesitant to order these sponges, because there were some negative reviews and my skin is somewhat sensitive. And I'm super happy I took the risk and I did. It isn't rough at all, I was expecting them to me much more abrasive. I'm happy that I don't need to use any chemicals, all natural and soooo cheap. Excellent, will definitely order more in the future.

Excellent Loofahs

Posted by Reviewer2135925 From Washington on Dec 20, 2011

I create and sell Facial Products, when I found these on iherb and tried them I was very happy. Now I also provide them for my clients and they really like them also. Cleanses you skin very well.

Good

Posted by pirlanta From Russian Federation on Apr 04, 2012

I like many Ecotools products.The loofah works as a great natural exfolliant and travels well. I have had no issues, even with extremely sensitive skin.