Ideal makeup brush fir DAILY USE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2583024 on Sep 27, 2013

---->>>This is the perfect makeup brush for a pixel perfect finish. My skin looks absolutely flawless using this brush. Other brushes/sponges left the makeup looking streaky and uneven, - even the brushes they use in the department store makeovers do not come close to this brush. I'd highly recommend this brush. It's incredibly soft bristles are ideal for sensitive skin too. I read all the reviews for all the various makeup brushes extensively and did my research as i am a savvy shopper and don't want to buy endless products that don't do what they say they will do. I don't like to buy stuff that does not do the job,nor do I like to buy it just based on a price that is lower than others which inevitably results in product-clutter in my home, that's not my style. I decided to try this one due to it's compact nature and price. Honestly, it is a beautiful brush. One other purchaser did comment about the brush being small- well it may be marginally smaller than the brushes used at the makeup counter because this brush is designed also to be popped in your handbag or for travel,but it is totally sufficient to get my makeup done in under 2mins. I'm a no fuss simplicity girl. I want the results of perfect looking skin but i dont want to spend hours doing my makeup. For me this brush is a god-send. So in terms of performance, the size of the bristles the other buyer mentions is by no means an issue. I was not restricted in my budget. I budgeted $250 for 3 Key essential brushes that i would use daily. I'm completely satisfied with this brush and in just under 2 mins my makeup is done and I'm ready to go. I will use this for several years to come and when it's at the end if its life I will definitely buy another. I've bought one for my friend who is a makeup artist and she too says its an excellent brush.

My first fondatoion brush

Posted by MystickTchii on Aug 24, 2012

I've never used or bought a fondation brush before. I'm using a BB cream, and just my hands to applicate it every morning. But I love Ecotools brushes. I always want more. They're natural, very soft, so I bought this one, because it was retractable, easy to bring with you and vey clean. I'm in love with it. Now that I use it, my Bb cream seems to have vanish, and my skin, even with it, seems to be more natural. I love to use this brush, it's amazing!

Great for you bag

Posted by Reviewer1881127 on Sep 22, 2011

very convenient to take away, and quality is great

good brush

Posted by NastyaK on Jun 28, 2012

for travelling women

Ok

Posted by 4851760256732302144 on Jul 03, 2013

Ok

I'm lovin' it!

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Jan 02, 2014

It's a great tool to blend my mineral powder perfectly onto my face. Not only that, the price is excellent! What more can I ask for? I really have no complaints on this brush. Compact, handy, snaps well when closed, and fully ready to be used once I pull up the cover.

Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Apr 04, 2014

Wow, I never used foundation brush before, but this is awesome! Since I oreded this, I tried another foundation brush, but that's not even close to this. I'am really impressed with EcoTools brushes!

parfait

Posted by 5527181861127084479 on Sep 25, 2014

parfait rien à dire, produit de grande qualité. A ce prix là, jme suis jeté dessus.

love it for concealer

Posted by 5270040780546589171 on Nov 01, 2014

the shape of ot is perfect for it.

exellent