EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$3.99

$4.00

Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Very good

Posted by viki95 on Oct 13, 2012

Супер, супер, супер!!! Моя радость:) замечательные носки из бамбукового волокна. Не впитывает в себя крем. Наношу на ночь крем/масло, а на утро ножки мягкие и прекрасные:) Супер продукт!!!!********* Super, super, super! My pleasure :) wonderful socks made of bamboo fiber. Not absorb the cream. smear a night cream / oil, but in the morning feet soft and lovely :) Great product!!********* סופר, סופר, סופר! העור על הרגליים לאחר קרם והגרביים האלה רכים ומשיי. מוצר מצוין.

Was this review helpful to you?

Necessary thing -------- Нужная вещь

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014

Who сares of their well-groomed feet understands that Ecotools socks are a very useful thing in home pedicure. I have the same Ecotools gloves. But socks are longer than gloves and more convenient. Before going to bed, I apply a good quality foot cream and put on socks. If in the midnight the socks bother me, I put them off. The foot cream has time to be absorbed. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Кто следит за ухоженностью своих ног поймет, что носки Экотулс очень нужная вещь в домашнем педикюре. У меня есть перчатки этой же фирмы. Но носки длиннее и удобнее. Перед сном я наношу качественный крем для ног и надеваю носки. Если посреди ночи носки помешают, я их снимаю. Крем успевает впитаться. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Was this review helpful to you?

just use a normal pair of socks

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Mar 25, 2012

They are really big, and does not do anything more than a normal pair of cotton socks. Don´t waste ur money!

Was this review helpful to you?

Works really well

Posted by Reviewer3198646 on Aug 17, 2011

I use these once in awhile, and it really works. I put them on at night, after rubbing my feet with moisturizing creme, and I wake up with smooth and happy feet. The texture of the socks is really nice and soft too.

Was this review helpful to you?

lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

mõnusad pehmed sokid. kasutan öösiti, kreemitan jalad paksult kokku, sokid otsa ja hommikuks kannad pehmed ja sokid voodisse kadunud!

Was this review helpful to you?

Moisture Socks

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

These are quite short, so the fell off during the night. I ended up buying a pair of regular bamboo/cotton mix socks at a clothing store and I now use them as my moisture socks instead of these. Would not recommend.

Was this review helpful to you?

Moisture Socks

Posted by Yanushka on Jan 12, 2013

They are incredible !!! Before i go to bed, i apply some butter/coconut oil/avocado oil on my feet and wear this socks. My feet become very soft. I bought them for my mom and all my friends

Was this review helpful to you?

moisturing feet

Posted by Reviewer2980331 on Jun 04, 2011

When it's cold - they warm you feet, when it's warm they make em colder. Feels very nice on your feet, - nice to sleep in.

Was this review helpful to you?

No complaints!

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jul 21, 2014

Wonderful socks made of bamboo fiber. Not absorb the cream.

Was this review helpful to you?

Not too big at all

Posted by Reviewer3031645 on Jul 23, 2011

I noticed that some thought theese were too big and fell off during sleep and so on. My foot is size 36 (European) and they fit perfect! Same goes for the gloves. The material is very soft and nice, too. Great purchase!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 224 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »