10% Off Orders Over $40!

Eco Touch, Inc., Waterless Car Wash Spray, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1683700 on Oct 31, 2011

Great Eco alternative. Saves water, doesn't pollute and was easy to use. My car looks great!

Non toxic.Saves water and makes car look amazing

Posted by marley on Oct 20, 2013

Gave it to a friend and she like it,very effective and helps you save money..check out my other reviews by clicking on user name.

It's fantastic!!!

Posted by alroymartins on May 15, 2014

I just got it in the mail a day ago. I was a bit skeptical at first as I took my car out on the highway and it had a million bugs stuck on it. This Eco Touch magic voodoo stuff cleared it away with a bit of elbow grease. For the rest of the car it worked amazingly. I'm going to reorder it. I didn't even use much! I read reviews where people used half the bottle in one go and now I'm thinking they were simply crazy! I washed my wife's car as well, and there's still about 3/4 left in the bottle.