July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

EcoDiscoveries, Nursery Gentle Cleaner, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle

Gentle but very effective

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I have no problems adding water to the concentrate in the spray bottle. This is great to reduce carbon footprint and shipping cost. Highly recommended! Does a very effective all purpose cleaning job on all baby items. Assured to know that I am not using harmful chemicals on my baby's stuff and gentle on the environment. I use it on his toys, cot, stroller, everything baby related. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

great product

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014

makes our things clean with the safe ingredients.

nice spray

Posted by Reviewer2879504 on Mar 15, 2011

exactly what I need to clean the surfaces of my furniture.