i din't see any difference!

Posted by 5184620093133070916 on Nov 12, 2013

I have 5 cats with urine spotting problem.I clean the area with water,then i put on the product,and then the cat urinate again .

A

Posted by 5366040320699643321 on Sep 26, 2014

Very good product, can help to remove my pets odor

Great odor remover

Posted by Reviewer2421016 on Oct 16, 2011

I dilute it and spray it on floor, furniture, my dog and it effectively remove the dog odor.

Love it!

Posted by 4921695483164588678 on May 04, 2016

I love that seems to be a super eco-friendly product while at the same time solve the smell problem.

Stained my tan carpet

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 17, 2016

When IHerb discontinued Citrus Magic Natural Spot & Stain Remover, I had to find a replacement and decided on this product based on good reviews. But it left dark yellowish stains on my tan carpet. At first, I thought it was just wet and would dry to look normal, but, no, they seem to be permanent. They look like oil stains (maybe due to the coconut oil in this product?). As I am a renter, this worries me and I think I should probably get my carpets professionally cleaned to remove the stains before they set. Citrus Magic worked beautifully. I wish IHerb had not discontinued selling it. I order loads of it to take care of cat vomit stains. I think I will have to order Nature's Miracle from competitor, Vitacost.