Ecotools

Posted by 5620431017824481731 on Apr 22, 2013

They are not that good as I've expected. Very small and too soft, especially the Kabuki that supposed to be much more stiff

only loved 1

Posted by 5178264390633524589 on Jul 07, 2013

The only brush worth getting was the powder one. I use it as a blush brush. Love it. Others were average.

Verry small !

Posted by 4616317059621712815 on Jun 19, 2014

I ordered from France and I had no problems ! These brushes are really soft but they're really small ! I did not expect that...

Disappointing!!!

Posted by 4971422121588530854 on Nov 19, 2014

I heard many good things about this set but it disappointed me. The flat brush is too hard to tap any eyeshadow or blend any thing. The blending brush is too big for my crease and my nose(for shading). I hoped the kabuki would fluffy and soft but it was NOT. It hurts my face. I use the big one for applying blusher because it's too small for applying powder, but it still hurt my skin sometimes.

Like toys...

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Apr 23, 2015

they are sooooo extremely small like a toy makeup set. They are easy to lose, so I lost all but two. One of them I still have because I use often and like how it lays my eyebrows and brushes them smoothly. Not worth buying unless you have a niece, daughter or know a dwarf.

Not Great

Posted by 5751341589129929943 on Jan 16, 2016

I purchased these brushes because they were cheaper than the real techniques brushes. however three of the brushes are too soft and the other one is too hard. I will not purchase again but will stick to the real techniques brushes.

Posted by Reviewer2727153 on Nov 04, 2011

soft but kabuki is too small