Tres doux

Posted by 4703849410021261059 on Jun 09, 2012

attention taille de voyage mais un vrai régale à utilisé!

A lovely on-the-go kit.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014

I didn't now that this was a travel set. That is my mistake basically, as I should have seen the measurements on the description, but anyway.. It is a lovely, remarkable little kit with a lovely flat case(so easy to store or keep in your car/bag/drawer at work) and 4 short brushes which are all super super soft. The kabuki one is so cute and amazing for everyday use. I keep it with my everyday brushes.It is great for blush, setting your concealer and for buffing your mineral make-up. The powder brush is a great staple brush for both bronzer and setting powder. The buffing brush fits the lid perfectly and does a mean job buffing the eyeshadow. My most used of them all is the little concealer brush which I use for my concealer application daily. They don't shed and are packed and keep their shape after washing. I recommend it without any hesitations!

Value for money tools

Posted by 5715501638827328230 on Jun 06, 2014

Nice brushes with soft hair

Good

Posted by 5703080308856226192 on Jun 09, 2014

Bought for my friend as a gift (I love their big brushes) and regret not spending more for them. This set is great for traveling (small and compact) but every day use I would recommend buying the original big brushes.

Good brushes, but..

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 03, 2014

While I do love the EcoTools brushes overall, this set is not the best in my opinion. Neither the mineral powder brush or the mini kabuki are dense enough to apply my mineral foundation powder properly. Also the mini kabuki one is not very comfortable to hold because of the tiny handle. The concealer brush seems to be made for liquid concealer and not mineral concealer (at least it didn't work very well for mine). The highlighter brush is the one I've used the most, but for blending eyeshadows, which it does really well. So overall, I don't find that these work very well for my mineral makup, but I do use them for other makeup and they are still wonderful brushes, so that is why I'm giving them 4 stars :)

pas mal

Posted by 5375073160109080677 on Jul 08, 2014

c'est des bon pinceaux

Small and soft

Posted by 5132550120995154497 on Jul 12, 2014

It is really a traveling-kit, so it is quite small. Still it works fine even for daily use. I don't know much about makeup brusheh, but I'm happy with these. They could be a little more ferm for my liking. And bigger.

pinceles muy manejables

Posted by 5566325326005078918 on Sep 02, 2014

ideales para llevar de vacaciones en el neceser, de muy buena calidad.

Nice

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014

Nice & affordable makeup brushes.

Travel Friendly, and Cruelty-free soft bristles

Posted by sarareviews on Oct 06, 2014

Soft bristles, I also washed them for several times and they don't shed, the brushes are well made. The short handle and smal size make them very travel friendly.