A lovely on-the-go kit.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014

I didn't now that this was a travel set. That is my mistake basically, as I should have seen the measurements on the description, but anyway.. It is a lovely, remarkable little kit with a lovely flat case(so easy to store or keep in your car/bag/drawer at work) and 4 short brushes which are all super super soft. The kabuki one is so cute and amazing for everyday use. I keep it with my everyday brushes.It is great for blush, setting your concealer and for buffing your mineral make-up. The powder brush is a great staple brush for both bronzer and setting powder. The buffing brush fits the lid perfectly and does a mean job buffing the eyeshadow. My most used of them all is the little concealer brush which I use for my concealer application daily. They don't shed and are packed and keep their shape after washing. I recommend it without any hesitations!

Tres doux

Posted by 4703849410021261059 on Jun 09, 2012

attention taille de voyage mais un vrai régale à utilisé!

Eco tools % puezas

Posted by 5376794407892873484 on Jun 10, 2012

Un 10 para 1Herb, envio rapido y en perfecto estado. Las brochas geniales super suabes, auqnque un poco mas pequeñas de lo que me habia parecido en un principio.

good and cheap

Posted by Reviewer2602958 on Jun 21, 2012

I don't like all brushes in this set, but some of them I use with pleasure for a long time now.

합성모 제품

Posted by Reviewer1884995 on Jul 01, 2012

합성모 치고는 굉장히 부드러운 모질 부드러움의 극치를 보여주시는 동물의 천연모 제품은 아닙니다만 모피코트를 반대하는 동물 애호가들도 안심하고 사용할 수있는 합성모 제품입니다. 더 자세한 리뷰는 http://sosojung20.blog.me/50116678534

5種類の

Posted by Reviewer2010648 on Jul 19, 2012

ブラシのセット。 柄が短くて袋付きなので、旅行にも便利そうです。 肌当たりの柔らかいタクロン素材ですが、お値段が 安いのでふわふわという感じではないです。

Soft and pleasant

Posted by Bus6ka on Jul 19, 2012

The brushes are very soft and silky. Good for blush and veils, however less suitable for the foundation to give good coverage.

Love it

Posted by 4972971973221829017 on Aug 11, 2012

This set is great for a beginner or to travel with as it supplies the essential brushes needed to apply day to day make up. All brushes are really soft. Would recommend.

Good quality brushes

Posted by namtoc on Sep 22, 2012

Even though I don't use the concealer brush and the mini kabuki much, these brushed are really nice and soft

Good

Posted by 4835194911601259554 on Sep 28, 2012

Cheap but good quality!!