so soft!! love it!

Posted by Reviewer3067816 on Jun 09, 2011

so soft!! love it!

Very well

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

I adore EcoTools brushes. The best match for price and quality. Very soft brushes, easy to clean and to store. One of my best purchases here. Highly recommend!

Wow!!!

Posted by daisy-blooming on Feb 17, 2012

I love these brushes, they're all great! Love, love, love them!!!

My must have set!

Posted by Reviewer1362725 on Mar 10, 2012

I use this set almost everyday for about a year now. Brushes can be easily hold in hand, you can work with them with no problems. Hair is soft, flexible and can be easily washed out. Kabuki brush is great for bronzer and also for blush:) big brush is for blush, concealer brush is more hard than the others but I don't see any problems in using it. Shading brush (for me) is for applying setting powder on concealer under eye area because it's soft and it won;t hurt your skin. The cosmetic bag is also very helpful when you want to take the brushes away. I like this set because I can use it to almost every cosmetic, I can take it with me, it's of high quality and the hair doesn't fall out when you are using the brushes or washing them out. It's worth remembering that brushes are also cruelty free:)

excellent choice for everyday makeup

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Use this set almost everyday and I'm really satisfied with it. The brushes are soft, ergonomic and well-made.

Foarte bune

Posted by 5619593326578408331 on Nov 16, 2015

Aceste pensule sunt foarte moi si usor de utilizat.Sunt de marime mica, foarte bune de luat in calatorii...Le ador!

I've had them for almost a year, they're still in great condition

Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Jan 24, 2016

Cheap and really decent quality. A good buy. I'd prefer different brushes, some of them I don't use a ton. If they had a thinner liner brush or an angled brush, it would be a better set. But for the price it's worth it.

A lovely on-the-go kit.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014

I didn't now that this was a travel set. That is my mistake basically, as I should have seen the measurements on the description, but anyway.. It is a lovely, remarkable little kit with a lovely flat case(so easy to store or keep in your car/bag/drawer at work) and 4 short brushes which are all super super soft. The kabuki one is so cute and amazing for everyday use. I keep it with my everyday brushes.It is great for blush, setting your concealer and for buffing your mineral make-up. The powder brush is a great staple brush for both bronzer and setting powder. The buffing brush fits the lid perfectly and does a mean job buffing the eyeshadow. My most used of them all is the little concealer brush which I use for my concealer application daily. They don't shed and are packed and keep their shape after washing. I recommend it without any hesitations!

Tres doux

Posted by 4703849410021261059 on Jun 09, 2012

attention taille de voyage mais un vrai régale à utilisé!

Ecotools

Posted by 5620431017824481731 on Apr 22, 2013

They are not that good as I've expected. Very small and too soft, especially the Kabuki that supposed to be much more stiff