EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$3.99

$4.00

Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(2)
2 Stars
(6)
1 Stars
(3)
Reviews | English
Sort By

good

Posted by 5194960610843795683 on Apr 11, 2016

Good

Was this review helpful to you?

broken

Posted by GraceHope on Apr 04, 2016

I bought two of these and the pumice stone was broken off one and barely hanging on the other one. The quality is cheap. Very disappointed.

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by 4834900628143089202 on Mar 25, 2016

Very excellent

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks beautiful product and liked it

Posted by 5102217986183385220 on Dec 12, 2015

Thanks beautiful product and liked it

Was this review helpful to you?

it's broken!

Posted by Reviewer1162784 on Nov 18, 2015

It's broken when I opened the parcel. Should have something to wrap it next time.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Very effective

Posted by 5071455291845364548 on Sep 13, 2015

Very effective. Works well in the shower and scrubs away dead skin cells leaving heels and feet smooth and soft. For some reason the handle was painted green... :( Minus one star for that.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

pumice broke in half the first time I used

Posted by 4765818437594959101 on Sep 07, 2015

The pumice broke in half the first time I used it on my feet which was a big disappointment. But the brush part is ok and since it's a Earth-Friendly product I would give it a two stars...

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Perfect, can't go wrong with this.

Posted by Reviewer2277193 on May 08, 2015

Perfect and exceptional quality for the price. I use the brush to dry-brush. Love it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good foot pumice / Хорошая пемза для ног

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 15, 2015

If you’re looking for a pumice, look no more – this is a great quality product. I use this one and Earth Therapeutics foot file rotating them day by day. Both products desire the highest rates. I always do my pedicure myself at home and tried many products, so I can surely say that these are great foot products, especially in their price range, but they can actually compete with the ones ten times more expensive. Whether you’re looking for a product to keep your feet looking great between salon procedures or for products to do all at home, I recommend this pumice/brush. The pumice is attached to the handle very solidly and has an effective exfoliating texture. I use it after shower when my feet are steamed, so I dry them with a towel and then apply the pumice. After the job is done, I clean off exfoliated skin with the brush. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Если ищите пемзу, можете прекращать поиски и брать эту – продукт отличного качества. Я чередую ее с пилкой для ног от Earth Therapeutics, оба продукта заслуживают похвал. Я всегда делаю педикюр сама, в домашних условиях, перепробовала много пилок/пемз, и могу с уверенностью заявить, что это отличные продукты, особенно в своей ценовой категории (но легко победят и некоторые электрические продукты с ценником в десятки раз выше). Ищите ли вы что-то для ухода между салонными процедурами, либо для полного ухода – рекомендую. Пемза крепко «сидит» на ручке, имеет хорошую отшелушивающую структуру. Я использую ее после душа – вытираю распаренные ступни и прохожусь по ним пемзой, потом удаляю отшелушенные частички щеткой. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

No issues

Posted by 4923547647576061194 on Jan 07, 2015

Works well, i have had no issues with this product

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 27 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »