Great Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

This is a great brush to add to any current brush collection; I like this brush for applying more of a sheer finish of foundation. It is easy to use and is super soft. I would re-purchase this product =)

Super-soft

Posted by 5732216173668127478 on Apr 09, 2013

This brush is super-soft and gentle. I use it for applying translucent powder and it works very well for me. I own quite a few EcoTools brushes, they're all amazingly soft and this one is no exception.

A little disappointing but still pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2860814 on Oct 11, 2011

This is a pretty good brush in that it's eco friendly and cruelty free. I own quite a few Eco Tools brushes and they're all amazingly soft, so I was surprised to find that this wasn't as soft as I'd expected. The tips of the bristles can be a bit prickly. This doesn't really fit the usual description of what a kabuki is as it's simply not dense enough, although it works great as a finishing brush. I use it for my face powders, bronzers and blushes to ensure a light and subtle application. I was also hoping this would be a cheaper and better alternative for my MAC 187 and although I don't mind the fact that it's not as dense as the 187, the pricklier bristles are not as nice on my face. Despite this, it's still a pretty decent brush and serves my purpose quite well.

brush maniac :)

Posted by Reviewer1451952 on Aug 13, 2011

it's super-duper soft, feels like silk touch on the skin, good for finishing powders, for treatment powders and so on. very beautiful, looks like old-fashioned shaving brush.

Very soft!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on May 22, 2012

The best kabuki brush I have tried. Would buy again.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

Great brush, use if for loose powder.

Good for applying small amounts of powder

Posted by 5363144001316563816 on Dec 12, 2014

This brush would be quite good for translucent powder as a it has quite long thin bristles.

Does what it says, yet stingy

Posted by 4867767136043724304 on Aug 06, 2016

Really nice, it DOES give that even, smooth sheer finish it promises, but it isn't soft. Kinda stingy...

too fluffy

Posted by 5343843314823987582 on Dec 16, 2014

good thin brush, if you need this

Not a necessary brush

Posted by 5280784350188071344 on Sep 09, 2015

This brush is most appropriate for loose powders or for sweeping off any excess powder on your face. I tried using it with my pressed powder and it displaced my powder so much without picking up much of the powder itself. Not necessary to have this honestly.