One of my best ever buys

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Mar 28, 2016

This brush is so dense and packed together and soft. It feels sturdy in my hand and beautiful to look at. I recommend it for everyone, so if you're looking at it and you don't have a brush that is like this, then get it!

I like it

Posted by perlica84 on Mar 08, 2016

Tenia muchas ganas de tener esta brocha porque habia oido maravillas de ella. Las primeras impresiones han sido muy positivas, es muy suave y aun tener el mango gordo es comoda de coger. La brocha, en si, esta bien, pero para mi gusto demasiado ancha. Aunque me encanta como deja el maquillaje o polvos, para ello va genial y se ha convertido en una de mis brochas favoritas, junto con una que tengo de EDM, para aplicar el maquillaje mineral.

Great Bush

Posted by 5581712921659838176 on Jan 22, 2016

Easy to use

Just what I needed

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Dec 14, 2015

I use this with a thick BB cream to geat an even application and it works wonders.

Amazing Brush

Posted by 4909767839557695517 on Jul 15, 2015

I read all the reviews and decided to bite the bullet and get it. This brush blends my foundation seamlessly almost like its airbrushed, then I use it straight after with a setting powder and its like the brush had never touched a liquid foundation and bone dry. love love love

LOVE

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015

Awesome brush for bronzing

Nice as usual

Posted by 5539673706145920632 on Apr 18, 2015

I have a lot of their brushes which are all soft and of high quality. This brush is no exception. Soft bristles, sturdy handle. Great for all types of powders.

Best stipple brush ever

Posted by 5197505181681473584 on Apr 18, 2015

This brush is the best stipple brush I have ever owned. I definitely don't use it for bronzer as I feel that it is just far too dense, but it is amazing to create that airbrushed look with wet foundation. I wash my brushes regularly and this comes out practically new after a good wash. Definitely a lover of eco tools :)

I own tons of brushes and use this one more than any other

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

My absolute favorite brush!!! And I have a ton. I could go on and on about how soft it is and how great it feels, but it is also quite functional. This is the best brush I've ever used for buffing powders into the face. For all over powders like bronzer and setting powder, it can be used to apply the product directly. But it's also great if you apply some blush or highlight with another brush (even if you put too much on), and then use this brush to blend it out. I have a ton of brushes, and when I picked this up I have to admit I was half thinking that I really didn't need it. But as it turns out, I really don't have another brush in my collection that can blend in face product this well, and I ended up using it almost every day. I also like the big handle - it's like a longer kabuki handle and I think it makes it easier to hold. The only downside is that it makes it difficult to fit into a cup with other brushes to store. The fact that it's cruelty free and made of bamboo and recycled material is another bonus. It's also an insanely good value. Normally a good quality dense brush like this would cost much more. Bottom line: If you use any sort of powder face products, you will love this brush! And the value is so great, you don't have to hesitate about whether it's worth it.

Love at first touch ;-)

Posted by 5226224933442787575 on Mar 03, 2015

Very soft and dense brush. I fell in love with this one as soon as it touched my skin :-) I use it every day for the application of my minderal loose powder.