One of my best ever buys

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Mar 28, 2016

This brush is so dense and packed together and soft. It feels sturdy in my hand and beautiful to look at. I recommend it for everyone, so if you're looking at it and you don't have a brush that is like this, then get it!

I like it

Posted by perlica84 on Mar 08, 2016

Tenia muchas ganas de tener esta brocha porque habia oido maravillas de ella. Las primeras impresiones han sido muy positivas, es muy suave y aun tener el mango gordo es comoda de coger. La brocha, en si, esta bien, pero para mi gusto demasiado ancha. Aunque me encanta como deja el maquillaje o polvos, para ello va genial y se ha convertido en una de mis brochas favoritas, junto con una que tengo de EDM, para aplicar el maquillaje mineral.

Great Bush

Posted by 5581712921659838176 on Jan 22, 2016

Easy to use

Just what I needed

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Dec 14, 2015

I use this with a thick BB cream to geat an even application and it works wonders.

DECEPTION

Posted by 4780418985812494018 on Jul 15, 2015

Big deception with this brush. Ecotools are not very good brushes but they are more or less ok for the price, but this one is not worth. The only thing big and good is the handle and even I 'd say it is too thick to be handy. The part with the hair is same size or less of any standar white brand kabuki brush but less bushy.

Amazing Brush

Posted by 4909767839557695517 on Jul 15, 2015

I read all the reviews and decided to bite the bullet and get it. This brush blends my foundation seamlessly almost like its airbrushed, then I use it straight after with a setting powder and its like the brush had never touched a liquid foundation and bone dry. love love love

LOVE

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015

Awesome brush for bronzing

Very good brush

Posted by 5253009789797439638 on May 21, 2015

This brush is very good. It is flufy, soft and dense. I use it for bronzer.

Nice as usual

Posted by 5539673706145920632 on Apr 18, 2015

I have a lot of their brushes which are all soft and of high quality. This brush is no exception. Soft bristles, sturdy handle. Great for all types of powders.

Best stipple brush ever

Posted by 5197505181681473584 on Apr 18, 2015

This brush is the best stipple brush I have ever owned. I definitely don't use it for bronzer as I feel that it is just far too dense, but it is amazing to create that airbrushed look with wet foundation. I wash my brushes regularly and this comes out practically new after a good wash. Definitely a lover of eco tools :)