!

Posted by Reviewer3015140 on Jun 01, 2012

Works really well, but I have to say the picture on here looks a bit scary ;p

Just ok.

Posted by JuliaP on Jul 04, 2013

Nothing extra. Just fine Smothing Stone.

Awesome! Lovin' EcoTools!

Posted by 5063268925360450793 on May 17, 2013

Another fantastic EcoTools product. Since moving to Winnipeg, Canada from Toronto, the climate change from humid and warmer (well, Canadian warmer ;o) ) to dryer and wayyyyy colder did a real number on my feet. I always liked my feet, they looked alright... but whoa, after a few months of Winnipeg winters, they looked, well, freezer burnt! After a trip to the spa, the major tip I got was to use a pumice stone on them weekly, or more, depending on the season and how dry my feet are. So, I picked up one of these babies, and guess what? My feet are back to their pre-deepfreeze shape - and for more than 10x less than the spa price for an anemic looking pumice stone, too. Anyway, I love it!

great!

Posted by Reviewer1458541 on Jun 09, 2012

Great natural way to get dry skin of your feet.

i like it!

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jun 27, 2012

really good stone

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1663449 on Jul 06, 2012

Love this stone, my feet are so soft after using this once in a while in the shower. Fantastic!

Amazingly gentle!

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 09, 2014

When you see the big holes in the stone you think you will rub off the dead skin and probably your entire heel with it! But it's the most gentle pumice I have ever tried. It gently remove the dead skin but not too much...Don't expect a great exfoliation from it : for what it's said, if you experiment really dry or callous skin it's not for you, you'll need something that will give you a deeper result. I love it because I find it simple and safe to use for myself: I know if I overwork in a zone I will only get a smooth result, not like other pumices.

Génial

Posted by 5570787847325999137 on Nov 25, 2014

Prend soin de mes pieds!

Does what it's supposed to

Posted by 4952939693047670237 on Feb 04, 2015

Well, it's a pumice stone and does what all pumice stones do. I use it on my feet and it has made them supersmooth. I especially like the string that you can hang it to dry with, but the loop on it could be bigger.

Works!

Posted by KittyLang on Dec 11, 2015

This one is better than the others I've tried for my feet.