EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$3.99

$4.00

Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(4)
2 Stars
(6)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

(:

Posted by Reviewer1155879 on Jul 16, 2011

Great for scrubbing dead skin away. The "pumice" part is actually recycled glass. I think I'm in love with ecotools :P

Was this review helpful to you?

Nope

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

Nope, not my favourite. The pumice fell off within weeks of usage. Its recycled glass but i have bought better quality ones before. This pumice cant deal with my dead skin. I love ecotools but not this.

Was this review helpful to you?

I bought two

Posted by 4801384467148019670 on Mar 06, 2014

Love this! The pumice side is really rough and works well in the shower. The other side is great to soften the skin on legs and arms.

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3277143 on Aug 29, 2011

The Bamboo Foot Brush & Pumice is definitely what I was needing! My feet get very dry in Summer and this product helps me to get rid of that dry skin and helps me keeping me feet soft! I've been loving this and I think it's something everyone should have at home.

Was this review helpful to you?

It does the job well!

Posted by Reviewer2332948 on Jul 22, 2011

Dead skin don't stand a chance with this foot brush. The pumice works well for knocking off that dead skin on my heels and the ball of my feet! The brush is a new experience for me. It feels great when I brush away any remnants of dead skin! The result: smooth soles!!

Was this review helpful to you?

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Jun 02, 2014

Like all products from this brand, i really enjoy using it! I recommend it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great little exfoilliater

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Jul 12, 2014

The size is just perfect. This little bush helps me keep my feet in great shape. Yes, I would definitely recommend this one.

Was this review helpful to you?

Best

Posted by Reviewer1438566 on Sep 18, 2012

The best Foot scrubber ever.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good foot pumice / Хорошая пемза для ног

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 15, 2015

If you’re looking for a pumice, look no more – this is a great quality product. I use this one and Earth Therapeutics foot file rotating them day by day. Both products desire the highest rates. I always do my pedicure myself at home and tried many products, so I can surely say that these are great foot products, especially in their price range, but they can actually compete with the ones ten times more expensive. Whether you’re looking for a product to keep your feet looking great between salon procedures or for products to do all at home, I recommend this pumice/brush. The pumice is attached to the handle very solidly and has an effective exfoliating texture. I use it after shower when my feet are steamed, so I dry them with a towel and then apply the pumice. After the job is done, I clean off exfoliated skin with the brush. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Если ищите пемзу, можете прекращать поиски и брать эту – продукт отличного качества. Я чередую ее с пилкой для ног от Earth Therapeutics, оба продукта заслуживают похвал. Я всегда делаю педикюр сама, в домашних условиях, перепробовала много пилок/пемз, и могу с уверенностью заявить, что это отличные продукты, особенно в своей ценовой категории (но легко победят и некоторые электрические продукты с ценником в десятки раз выше). Ищите ли вы что-то для ухода между салонными процедурами, либо для полного ухода – рекомендую. Пемза крепко «сидит» на ручке, имеет хорошую отшелушивающую структуру. Я использую ее после душа – вытираю распаренные ступни и прохожусь по ним пемзой, потом удаляю отшелушенные частички щеткой. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very effective

Posted by 5071455291845364548 on Sep 13, 2015

Very effective. Works well in the shower and scrubs away dead skin cells leaving heels and feet smooth and soft. For some reason the handle was painted green... :( Minus one star for that.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 30 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »