*****

Posted by 5432750767823931038 on Dec 08, 2014

I normally buy much cheaper false lashes, but these are definitely worth the extra bit. The glue is very strong to use as well.

Terrible

Posted by 4716119164902534991 on Feb 20, 2014

They just won't stick (and I used the duo glue and not the cheap stuff that comes with these lashes). I'm a professional makeup artist so I do know how to use false lashes and these ones suck! Don't waste our money, If you are looking for something more affordable go for the E.L.F lashes they are much easier to use.

good for the price

Posted by 4663380272906955775 on Feb 04, 2014

Ok, but the glue isn't strong enough. Otherwise looks natural, not too much and the weight/texture of the lashes is really nice.

I didn't use it yet

Posted by 4976404015723215937 on Jan 21, 2014

but it looks nice

Best eyelash and glue!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Sep 07, 2013

I love this! The eyelash glue lasts a whole day and reapplying is so easy because of the clever applicator design! The eyelashes are great and look natural, only bad thing is that the initial glue is so hard to get off, I tried and ended up pulling out parts of the lash. =( I guess u just have to stick with the initial glue.. In fact, I'm throwing out all my other brands of glue and sticking to ecotools!

Excellent value product.

Posted by 5619254370617500102 on Sep 02, 2013

Great value false lashes, that make lashes look exaggerated without being over the top.

Super

Posted by 5190784569491634632 on Jul 31, 2013

!!!!!

Maravilloso

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 20, 2013

As always ecotools, good job. I love how it feels you have no lashes on! They're so light and easy to use! It makes me want to use them everyday and I could, cause they're easy and comfortable! The only thing I don't like is the fact that the glue that attaches the lashes to the packet is sooo hard to remove for the first time!! I would like an advice of how to remove it easily...