Really great lashes!

Posted by 5169816175100731851 on May 20, 2013

I bought these, never having worn false eyelashes before, and am really surprised at how great they are! The glue is awesome - i literally had to peel them off at the end of the night and it was still sticky to touch. Super simple to use, and they're not too long.

Can be used many times

Posted by SeeAllMyReviews on Feb 20, 2014

Nice Lashes! Glue does not irritate skin, easy to remove. There is enough glue for several uses. Note: I am blond and I need Eyeliner and bright makeup on eyes, so that lashes would look natural.

*****

Posted by 5432750767823931038 on Dec 08, 2014

I normally buy much cheaper false lashes, but these are definitely worth the extra bit. The glue is very strong to use as well.

these were my first lashes!

Posted by pheyah on Apr 19, 2016

Although I didn't used this kind of lashes before, I managed to apply them easily, they were in place all the time, no discomfort, no difficulty in taking them of, no irritation and no worries. These are perfect lashes that would make you look amazing :) Every time feels like I had a make-up artist work on my eyes :) Love them!

Very good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 03, 2013

The original glue is impossible to remove!! I hate it! The lashes are great, natural, durable, beautiful looking and easy to apply. Not easy to clean.

Super

Posted by 5190784569491634632 on Jul 31, 2013

!!!!!

Naturally beautiful

Posted by 5661410897716720144 on Feb 06, 2014

Love these lashes. Give you beautiful, full lashes that are not overtly dramatic.

Nice lashes.

Posted by 5756687212367483341 on Feb 11, 2014

Good lashes for beginners.