残念

Posted by YURIiherb on Dec 03, 2012

気に入っていたのですが取扱い中止なのですね。同じくNO CASTER OILのDesert Essence, Lip Rescue, Ultra Hydrating with Shea Butterを買うことにします。

Good product

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Good product, clean ingredients, cheap. Tube too large for lips, would prefer a smaller diameter.

Bio is biotiful

Posted by 5390970797169683550 on Oct 18, 2012

, i like it, smell good and the result is good

Oh yeah

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Oct 05, 2012

This lip conditioner doesn't have the kind of gross smell that the other products I usually buy have. Now that the air is cold and dry I have to apply more often, but this one holds quite a while. I'm quite pleased and will probably buy it again. I don't mind that it's a little big. Easier to find in my big purse :D

EcoTools, Plant a Kiss Lip Conditioner, Nonstop Moisture System

Posted by Alenka on Sep 27, 2012

I like it very much! mint smell, good for lips, Такой хороший бальзамчик! жаль, что его сняли с сайта. я его заказывала не раз, и еще бы заказала. ВЕРНИТЕ!!!!!

Rubbish!

Posted by 5122442536402541195 on Sep 22, 2012

The size and ingredients are what made me buy it as I always use lipbalm. It does not smell very nice and has a mint taste/aroma. It is very thin in texture and does not last long at all-had to constantly apply it. The worst thing that happened (which I haven't experienced before) is that it made my lips very dry and uncomfortable when it wore off. Will never repurchase again. Waste of money and did more harm than good!

Very good

Posted by 4667765518441621064 on Aug 23, 2012

Very good, mint and the lips are moist

Repair your lips

Posted by MystickTchii on Aug 23, 2012

I love using this balm, it's my bedtime balm, to repair my lips.

The one lipbalm to rule them all!

Posted by 5363085276922305879 on Aug 16, 2012

I've been desperately trying to find a lip balm which does not cause long-term damage to my lips (since I found out the petroleum products were in Vaseline/carmex/chapstick/etc. and they cause more damage long-term than simply not using them in the first place!), and this balm is PERFECT! The ingredients are natural (no petroleum here!), it comes in a massive stick which will last a very long time, it leaves a cooling fresh feeling on my lips and it's 100% natural which is perfect. I find that it actually deeply moisturises my lips so the need to re-apply is minimal to non-existent (which is perfect since before I would need to re-apply within 2 hours because previous balms are actually that drying...). I would definitely buy again (and I plan to)! Thanks :)

~~Great Price~~

Posted by 5199437592503506099 on Aug 15, 2012

this product is so so it doesn't last the longest has a minty scent ,i love the ingredients and it being cruelty free is a PLUS!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »