Posted by paulita85 on Apr 05, 2012

I love coming to its large size, leaves lips super soft and moisturized, I just love it, have to try is also organic and free of parabens

EcoTools, Plant a Kiss Lip Conditioner, Nonstop Moisture System

Posted by Alenka on Sep 27, 2012

I like it very much! mint smell, good for lips, Такой хороший бальзамчик! жаль, что его сняли с сайта. я его заказывала не раз, и еще бы заказала. ВЕРНИТЕ!!!!!

EcoTools, Plant a Kiss Lip Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2493832 on Jul 30, 2012

Отличный кондиционер. Очень нравится)

Great!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

You get so much for the price. It`s bigger than normal lipbalms and last a long time. It`s also very smooth and moisturizing.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1323338 on Jul 17, 2012

very good!

Labios perfectos

Posted by 4857625662919603330 on Jun 10, 2012

Tenia los labios muy secos y con este producto en un par de dias he notado la mejoría. Lo recomiendo al 100%

good

Posted by Reviewer3022026 on Jul 31, 2012

good product, but tube is too big for lip balm

My new Favourite

Posted by TuridLaila on Aug 12, 2012

This is my new favourite Lip conditioner! It gives my lips much moisture and a little tingle with the touch of mint. Fresh and good!

The one lipbalm to rule them all!

Posted by 5363085276922305879 on Aug 16, 2012

I've been desperately trying to find a lip balm which does not cause long-term damage to my lips (since I found out the petroleum products were in Vaseline/carmex/chapstick/etc. and they cause more damage long-term than simply not using them in the first place!), and this balm is PERFECT! The ingredients are natural (no petroleum here!), it comes in a massive stick which will last a very long time, it leaves a cooling fresh feeling on my lips and it's 100% natural which is perfect. I find that it actually deeply moisturises my lips so the need to re-apply is minimal to non-existent (which is perfect since before I would need to re-apply within 2 hours because previous balms are actually that drying...). I would definitely buy again (and I plan to)! Thanks :)

Repair your lips

Posted by MystickTchii on Aug 23, 2012

I love using this balm, it's my bedtime balm, to repair my lips.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »