• Colors may vary, Blue and Green.

• Customer Ratings

A great mask

Posted by Reviewer3146701 on Jun 21, 2012

I really like this mask. No smell, and I prefer the terry-like fabric over the silky masks. It's a matter of personal preference. My wife prefers this mask as well, over another leading brand.

Incredibly soft and comfy

Posted by Flicka on Jan 26, 2013

Incredibly soft fabric, feels so comfy on my skin. Does not feel too tight. Leaves no marks on my face and prevents puffiness.

Soooo soft....

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

This is THE BESY sleep mask I have ever tried:-) So soft, and covers well without beeing to tight. Try it!! :-)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Oct 30, 2012

Very soft

Best Sleep Mask.

Posted by 4997419099940384524 on Jun 08, 2013

I love is mask. It's so soft, so fluffy, cover the light well. And the best thing is it's not too tight, and can adjust it band :) Quite small than my another mask, but this size is just perfect for me, not cover to my forehead nor all of my nose. I'm addicting to it! Can't sleep without this mask!

Love this sleep mask

Posted by CanadaMK on Mar 31, 2015

Been wearing this sleep mask now for 6 months and love it. I use it every night. Elastic strap is wearing and stretching but mask is, otherwise, in good shape. This is my favorite sleeping mask. It is soft and comfortable. Elastic strap is adjustable so you just tighten it up as the elastic stretches. Will order a couple more in case this product becomes unavailable at some point. Great product at a great price.

Love it!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Nov 24, 2012

I love this mask! So soft,not too tight, not too thick. Will absorb sweat.

Sweet dreams!

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

Very comfortable, soft and keep all light out. Good buy. Edit: after a year a headband was so tired I had to replace a mask with new one. My new EcoTools Sleep Mask seems to have firmer headband. I am so use to sleep with a mask that I don´t want to sleep without a sleep mask anymore. I love it.

Fluffy Soft

Posted by cianel on Jul 09, 2013

I like the material very much. It became thick and fluffy after i hand washed it and allowed it to dry. Downside is that even for an adjustable strap, for some people, it might still be a little tight if some prefer it a slightly loose for more comfort. I'm happy the way it is though. Totally worth it.

the best one

Posted by 5651567766969128021 on Jul 17, 2013

I really love this one. It's very soft.The best eye mask I ever got.