• Colors may vary, Blue and Green.

• Reviews | English

Many design flaws

Posted by Reviewer2774065 on Feb 14, 2013

I love the price, but the designer of this one clearly does not use sleep masks! The edges of the mask are thick and left prominent lines on my face when I slept on my side. The pale color does not block all light out. The strap is adjustable, but even at full length was too small for me and the plastic adjustment thingie dug into my ear. No extra flap of material to block light from entering around the nose.

A great mask

Posted by Reviewer3146701 on Jun 21, 2012

I really like this mask. No smell, and I prefer the terry-like fabric over the silky masks. It's a matter of personal preference. My wife prefers this mask as well, over another leading brand.

NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL!! very disappointing

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

0 stars 0!! My first impression was good when I unpacked this. It certainly feels very soft at first. I thought it was because of the bamboo but, nope! this mask are mixed with POLYESTER! Now.. I'm not sure if the polyester is mixed in the eye part or if its JUST the band who is polyester but this mask dosen't breath at all! It gets too hot and humid in this and you cant care less about "the softness" when your eyes and half your face is sweating under this! The other REALLY bothering thing is the adjustable band. When I adjust the band the "buckle" is either sticking at the back of my head or the side of my head and trust me it is not comfortable!! I can't believe how other people finds this mask comfortable!?? Its a bit of plastic who constantly "press" at your head when you turn your head on the pillow its super annoying and plus the weird material I can not use this mask! I'm back to using cotton bandanas as eye mask!

Incredibly soft and comfy

Posted by Flicka on Jan 26, 2013

Incredibly soft fabric, feels so comfy on my skin. Does not feel too tight. Leaves no marks on my face and prevents puffiness.

comfortable BUT

Posted by Reviewer1458541 on Jun 09, 2012

if you have long hair, the strap might catch some of it in the morning

Soooo soft....

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

This is THE BESY sleep mask I have ever tried:-) So soft, and covers well without beeing to tight. Try it!! :-)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Oct 30, 2012

Very soft

Best Sleep Mask.

Posted by 4997419099940384524 on Jun 08, 2013

I love is mask. It's so soft, so fluffy, cover the light well. And the best thing is it's not too tight, and can adjust it band :) Quite small than my another mask, but this size is just perfect for me, not cover to my forehead nor all of my nose. I'm addicting to it! Can't sleep without this mask!

Comfortable and does the trick

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This sleep mask is made of natural ingredients and is really comfortable for use all night long. I am super sensitive to light when I am sleeping so this allows us to have a nightlight on in the room without disrupting my sleep. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Too tight

Posted by Rigonda on Jul 28, 2012

It should have a longer strap, for me it's too tight and not comfortable for sleeping.