Perfect for CONCEALER

Posted by 5493321139516599395 on Nov 05, 2015

I ordered this brush because all the concealer brushes that you can find here are small and very "skinny" or too expensive for their use. This is a great brush for the under eye zone because it leaves no marks and it's very very soft. And for the size , It's GREAT. On the other side for foundation, its kinda small. I use the RT Expert face brush or the small khabuki for five piece mineral set Ecotools. So if you look for a brush to set your concealer this is great and a BIG plus it that you can take it with you it has a great retractable case!! Good luck

The retractable function made this brush so easy to maintain.

Posted by SueMana on Jul 24, 2015

I still use this brush on daily basis now. It's good to apply liquid foundation and I also use it to apply under-eye concealer. I prefer using this brush for under-eye concealer than the pointed foundation brush offered in Real techniques Base Core collection because it's much softer to use and doesn't hurt my face.

Definitely buying again

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015

The design on this brush is fantastic! You slide an inner tube over the bristles, then place the cap over the inner tube so the actual brush can never be squished accidentally by the lid. This really saves the life of the bristles. It's very firm, too, which helps my foundation powder blend in seamlessly. The cruelty-free aspect is the biggest selling point for me :) Perfect!

Goog quality

Posted by 4735731599679439574 on Apr 28, 2015

But think for which purposes you are buying this. I bought for powder and i find the pointed shape not very comfy...i would take round shape another time

Lovely

Posted by 4897484085520093339 on Mar 16, 2015

It is good product

exellent

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Dec 29, 2014

exellent

love it for concealer

Posted by 5270040780546589171 on Nov 01, 2014

the shape of ot is perfect for it.

parfait

Posted by 5527181861127084479 on Sep 25, 2014

parfait rien à dire, produit de grande qualité. A ce prix là, jme suis jeté dessus.

Almost perfect

Posted by faniHerb on Aug 25, 2014

Before buying this brush, I was using a Sephora foundation brush that has streaky lines, which I used another flat sponge to dab evenly out. Ecotools brush are far more superior, more bristles and gives even finish. However, if you are using super expensive liquid foundation, then it may be wasteful to use the brush to pick up foundation. I did not give full 5 stars as I find the retractable design less desirable than the other ones I have owned before. I have to pull up the "retractable" in order to close the lid. I am wondering whether the piece I receive is the faulty one.

Not ideal

Posted by Reviewer1140216 on Aug 21, 2014

I could not apply foundation powder with this. It's way to ridged

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »