Retractable Kabuki Brush

Posted by 5118659854695060539 on Jun 27, 2013

The best brush I have ever used! It's very dense but at the same time so incredibly soft! Easy to use and it applies the makeup perfectly! Ideal for mineral foundation powders. I love that it's retractable so I can put it in a bag without damaging the brush and whenever I feel like it's starting to get dirty I just wash it in lukewarm water and Dr.Bronners Castile Soap and it's as good as new again! I will never go back to buying cheap drugstore brushes! EVER!

Best brush I own

Posted by 5189698410500895371 on Jun 02, 2013

this is really a wonderful brush. I never really paid this much attention to brushes, but this one is really really good. it's great for mineral foundation and for general blending. after bronzer and blush application I blend it together with this - and it looks flawless. blends perfectly but does not move the colors - no mess, it just makes your makeup look professional.

Nice brush, good price

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

Eco Tools have great brushes, overall. I have the expensive Bare Escentuals brushes, but Eco Tools beat them! Much softer. This rectractable kabuki brush is great for handbag. A must have for ladies.

super but made in China...

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

I could give it 4 stars cuz is made in China (it doesn t say on the site), but though cuz is eco and the hair is synthetic i give it a 5. Don t misunderstand me, for you may be alright, but i boycott all products made is China cuz they kills millions of dogs n cats every single year in most HORRIBLE ways (hanging, boiling alive) to eat them.. so i ll not trow it, i ll use it but enough with things made in China for me..i ll stick to Samantha brushes or all other ECO CRUELTY FREE brands

fell apart

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Apr 15, 2014

Seems like a nice brush until you wash it. Then the trouble begins: the retractable mechanism is not secure and the whole thing comes apart in pieces and is cheaply made. Its a dense brush but takes FOREVERRRRR to dry! not worth the $8 at all. Get a RealTechniques brush for a little more money - they dry fast and are soft and dense.

Great brush!!!

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Very convenient for travel brush idlya home use, as it in a case. Very beautiful. Brush suitable for small products and for crumbly. Pile a soft but resilient. Brush is easy to clean and dry. EcoTools, Bravo! This brush is a great gift for your loved ones and friends. // Очень удобная кисть для поездок и для использования дома, так как она в футляре. Очень красивая. Кисть удобна как для компактных продуктов так и для рассыпчатых. Ворс мягкий, но упругий. Кисть легко моется и сохнет. Браво, Экотулз!!! Эта кисть будет отличным подарком для ваших близких и знакомых.

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

my musthave

Perfecto

Posted by Evansmind on Feb 28, 2014

Me la imaginaba diferente, en cuanto al color, pero es preciosa, el único problema es para limpiarla pero es normal teniendo en cuenta que es retractible, me parece una buena brocha, muy suave y no demasiado tupida por lo que el polvo se extiende de una manera sutil, como me gusta.

Great for loose powder!

Posted by 4689611509537228072 on Feb 18, 2014

I used this brush to apply my finishing powder or translucent powder. The dense bristle make it easy to stipple and brush the excess powder. It is also convenient to store inside my bag as I always touch up my face powder to stay matte!

Awesome kabuki

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

A very good kabuki for applying mineral foundations. The brush is incredibly soft.